Crack raider...

Guest The Boss

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest The Boss
Originally posted by spacemanspif

smallest posts ever... holler at me sweetheart...

haha...size isnt all that matters...ok, well i guess its important sometimes but who cares...:king: im lazy...just tryin to give everyone a little fix to tide them over...

Originally posted by The Boss

haha...size isnt all that matters...ok, well i guess its important sometimes but who cares...:king: im lazy...just tryin to give everyone a little fix to tide them over...

...tide them over.....until he finishes downloading a new nikatina song so he can come with a quote....i mean...pictures...wait...why is it that i clicked on this thread?

Guest The Boss
Originally posted by scallawag

...tide them over.....until he finishes downloading a new nikatina song so he can come with a quote....i mean...pictures...wait...why is it that i clicked on this thread?

fuck you mang, crack cocaine...that one hitta quiter done got your brain...:king:

Originally posted by mr_president

FUCK BOSS, YOURE THREADS SUCK DICK LATELY!!!!!!!!

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonigga.

your comments fucking suck and so do your flicks...

your photo posting priviledges have been revoked.

turn in your badge.

:mad:

:lol:

you know less about graffiti than you do about girls...what are you even doing outside of channel zero?

Guest SPFlatty

you jacked my kero flick...but i still love you!! they better be in the mail sucka...love you long time...

did i say kero is good? really good....21rak 2...

Archived