Courtney Love's dog dies after eating her removed breast implants

Poop Man Bob

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/ne/20021024/103547160004.html

Courtney's lost love

Thursday October 24, 2002

http://www.thei.aust.com/tssmusic1/images/courtney.jpg'>

Courtney Love's telling pals she's devastated by the tragic death of her dog! When Courtney had a doc remove her breast implants, she brought them home as "souvenirs" . . . and the poor pooch ate one and died

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by --zeSto--

there's actually girls who consider her a 'hero'.

uunnggghhh! That's like appreciating Shak for his acting talents.

Thats a damn shame... how the hell is she a hero? I know Kurt Cobain lovers that want to kill her, and i'm convinced it will happen eventally.............................. i really dislike her though.

:mad:

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by DEE38

I WISH THAT BITCH ATE THEM HERSELF, FUCK HER.

THAT DOG WAS LUCKY, I'D EAT SHIT TOO IF I WAS HER DOG.

:lol:

ture, true.

I WISH THAT BITCH ATE THEM HERSELF, FUCK HER.

THAT DOG WAS LUCKY, I'D EAT SHIT TOO IF I WAS HER DOG.

that was actually pretty goddamn funny dee. nice one.

i want to hit that stupid bitch in the vagina with a fucking bat. then in the face. god i hate her. stupid bitch.

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

that was actually pretty goddamn funny dee. nice one.

i want to hit that stupid bitch in the vagina with a fucking bat. then in the face. god i hate her. stupid bitch.

I know you've got all this hate against people, so why don't you go out and kill her using as many torture methods as possible.. and i'll arrange a candle lit dinner for you and your girl followed by a seranding number from atdi?

kill kill kill

you know you'd hit it doggs, I would!

shes gotta be a demon in the sack too....get her preggo and get richhhh it's too easy fuckers! haahahah chillin out taxin cobains old puss....thats the life...i'd double bagg it after i knocked bitch tho...don't wanna get any more grunge on the ringle dingle.

I know you've got all this hate against people, so why don't you go out and kill her using as many torture methods as possible.. and i'll arrange a candle lit dinner for you and your girl followed by a seranding number from atdi?

kill kill kill

im saving my torture methods for a select few. courtney love would just be sport killing.

just goes to show you how fucked up that shit is that they put into their titties. i dont know what the fuck is going through peoples heads these days.... ("she ate it and went crazy and killed her dog and this is just a cover up...")

Archived