courtesy flush.

duh-rye-won

it's been my observation that the courtesy flush just churns up your shit with the flush, creating a worse smell than without.

naturally, if a bad smell is the desired result, by all means, flush away. but in this case it doesn't make sense to call it a "courtesy" flush as others might find it discourteous. (no way i spelled that right)

obviously, if you are taking a big one and you are in your own home, you'd probably want to take a half-time flush in order avoid clogging the pipes.

and naturally if you are on someone else's shitter, you hope that it DOES clog up their toilet because that is awesome. so save it all for one toilet clogging finale.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I only flush twice if I just took one of those horrid diarrhea shits that comes from drinking a two liter of mountain dew and eating nothing but taco bell all day. I've seen people literally paint the entire toilet brown doing that. When the shit is all in fine liquid form like that you have to flush a couple of times, sometimes three. I do it until the water runs clear.

What is courtesy?

I just got busted for putting the whammy on my friend's toilet a month ago. When I left, I TRIED to flush, but the lever didn't work. So, I did The Manual Override, pulled the top off the tank, and pulled the cord...then, my issue came almost...to...the...top, then stopped. No plunger. Oh well, so I told them there was a problem with the head, and left.

And got called on it tonight. So I asked them, "Well, you fixed it, right?" They said they had. Naturally, it was then that I asked if an encore was possible, but got turned down.

My turdcutter is officially persona non grata there, now. :ballcap:

honestly...

sometimes i shit a trophy that is too golden..

i dont even flush, just let that massive pile of sludge or python looking monster chill out in there for the next person to see.

the other day i stopped in to see this banging ass hot chic i work with.

she works part time with me at the bar.

she owns a nice trendy salon so i stopped in to holler at her or whatever so the left over thai food i had for lunch started creeping..i proceeded to the ONLY restroom in the place. for men and women..i was the only guy there and i was sort of proud and embarrassed to left the gnarliest skid marks ever in the toilet. shit looked like i took the terd and used it as a crayon around the rim of that bitch.. i just walked out and told everyone to have a nice day. :king:

You are truly a clever man.

One time, this girl I wanted to sex put my bathroom on DEFCON 3....on our first date. She was hot, so I let it slide...and sexed her anyway, about four hours later. Incense and some mild intoxicants also helped to shorten my memory.

Originally posted by iquit@Sep 29 2005, 01:42 AM

and naturally if you are on someone else's shitter, you hope that it DOES clog up their toilet because that is awesome. so save it all for one toilet clogging finale.

hmmmm....this reminds me of a story.

I went to one of those local all day music and beer festivals. I volunteered to work the beer tent because that essentially let me drink for free. Well, I ended up thoroughly abusing my privileges and started hooking a couple hot girls up with beer tickets. So after this gig is over, I talk one of the girls and her girlfriend into going on a bike pub crawl with us that night. Long story short, me and my boy ended up at their place at the end of the night. Have a few more beers and split off into the seperate bedrooms with the girls. I wake up sometime in the middle of the night, completely shitfaced in a dark ass house I'm not familiar with. I swear I stumbled around for five minutes trying to find the bathroom. Finally locate it, drop the drawers and proceed to let loose a day long shitfest. Keep in mind, I'm completely trashed and having a hard time balancing my ass on the damn toilet. Post shit, I start looking for some TP. Can't find any...anywhere. I'm like...alright no problem...there's another bathroom downstairs...I'll just go down there and finish up. So, I stand up and go to flush the toilet....but nothing happens. I'm standing up like a palm tree in a hurricane trying to get this thing to flush and getting absolutely nothing. I pop the top on it to do the manual flush only to find out there isn't any water in the tank at all. So I go downstairs, finish my business and think about leaving. Since, I'm so drunk I can hardly stand I decide trying to ride home is a bad idea. I stumble back upstairs and pass out. My boy ended up skating in the very early morning hours when everyone was still asleep. A few weeks later I was over at their house again and one of the girls said something about finally getting the toilet fixed. No telling how long that shit sat in the toilet before they discovered it. I'm pretty sure my boy ended up getting blamed for it as well.

Originally posted by FRANKY JONES+Sep 29 2005, 10:13 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FRANKY JONES - Sep 29 2005, 10:13 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-onesecondple@Sep 29 2005, 09:40 AM

man, fuck that, i dont use public restrooms....

oh come on man...this is something you needed to get over back in high school...

[/b]

i mean, i can, but i avoid it, shits gross man, look at what fat bastard says,,,,,i havea strict POOPING schedule, i know where i am when i need to go....

this whole thread had me LOLing..

im hyperLOLalating..i cant breathe.

i have trouble with public bathrooms as well..

i have a fear of my pants touching the toilet or the florr as i hover over it like im waiting for the fat black guy to jump off the highdive.

KURPLUNNNK!!!

nobody likes public toliet water to backsplash on there rectum :shook:

Originally posted by fatbastard@Sep 29 2005, 10:17 AM

Can I just say, when i visited america I realised it has the worst plumming ive ever come across, I had never seen trash cans/bins near a toilet before to dispose of toilet paper because the crappy pipes can only handle minimal loads....

Yuck! Never had that problem in Australia. Never.

haha ever wonder why you were never invited back? :idea: