Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

courtesy flush.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by duh-rye-won, Sep 29, 2005.

1. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

it's been my observation that the courtesy flush just churns up your shit with the flush, creating a worse smell than without.

naturally, if a bad smell is the desired result, by all means, flush away. but in this case it doesn't make sense to call it a "courtesy" flush as others might find it discourteous. (no way i spelled that right)

obviously, if you are taking a big one and you are in your own home, you'd probably want to take a half-time flush in order avoid clogging the pipes.

and naturally if you are on someone else's shitter, you hope that it DOES clog up their toilet because that is awesome. so save it all for one toilet clogging finale.

2. Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout Junior Member

I never really understood the courtesy flush, myself. I just figure that's what the bathroom is for. Shitting. You have to expect some odor.

3. WhiteOx

WhiteOx Elite Member

wait... what is the courtesy flush?

4. Biggus Dickus

Biggus Dickus Senior Member

I only flush twice if I just took one of those horrid diarrhea shits that comes from drinking a two liter of mountain dew and eating nothing but taco bell all day. I've seen people literally paint the entire toilet brown doing that. When the shit is all in fine liquid form like that you have to flush a couple of times, sometimes three. I do it until the water runs clear.

5. coco chanel

coco chanel Member

thats that good life right there son

6. shai

shai Dirty Dozen Crew

What is courtesy?

I just got busted for putting the whammy on my friend's toilet a month ago. When I left, I TRIED to flush, but the lever didn't work. So, I did The Manual Override, pulled the top off the tank, and pulled the cord...then, my issue came almost...to...the...top, then stopped. No plunger. Oh well, so I told them there was a problem with the head, and left.

And got called on it tonight. So I asked them, "Well, you fixed it, right?" They said they had. Naturally, it was then that I asked if an encore was possible, but got turned down.

My turdcutter is officially persona non grata there, now. :ballcap:

7. mackfatsoe

mackfatsoe Veteran Member

I fucking love Tapatio but it gives me the spiciest shit. Hot damn.

8. odoil

odoil Junior Member

taco bell and mountain dew.
    BUMP

9. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

honestly...

sometimes i shit a trophy that is too golden..

i dont even flush, just let that massive pile of sludge or python looking monster chill out in there for the next person to see.

the other day i stopped in to see this banging ass hot chic i work with.
    she works part time with me at the bar.

she owns a nice trendy salon so i stopped in to holler at her or whatever so the left over thai food i had for lunch started creeping..i proceeded to the ONLY restroom in the place. for men and women..i was the only guy there and i was sort of proud and embarrassed to left the gnarliest skid marks ever in the toilet. shit looked like i took the terd and used it as a crayon around the rim of that bitch.. i just walked out and told everyone to have a nice day. :king:

10. shai

shai Dirty Dozen Crew

So, did you sex her yet?

11. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

banged the bottom out of it..

this incident was after i smashed.

i knew i already got the goods so i wasnt sweating the spiraled terd stains

12. shai

shai Dirty Dozen Crew

You are truly a clever man.

One time, this girl I wanted to sex put my bathroom on DEFCON 3....on our first date. She was hot, so I let it slide...and sexed her anyway, about four hours later. Incense and some mild intoxicants also helped to shorten my memory.

13. slave_one

slave_one Elite Member

iquit and his 'shitty' threads...haha, get it? omg lol...hi there.

14. hulk hogan

hulk hogan Member

i often courtesy flush because i sometimes am embarressed of the sound i produce while dropping kids off at the pool.

i dont know about you guys, but my shit comes out with a bang. and some flutter after.

15. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend