court

dot.

so...just got out of court.

apparently i'm on some special program now that will give me some community service, and the charge of mischief under $5000 will be removed from my record....and as soon as i finish my community service, the probabtion period is done.

i received my file (ie disclosure) and it looks like the cops took it easy on me...they crossed off all the 'pot' information w/ a felt marker so it wouldn't show up, and i was caught with 13 cans and 6 markers and they only wrote down 5 cans and 2 markers...

so all and all...it wasn't that bad...

felt pretty okay when the chick in front of me was sentenced for prostitution and crack dealing ... she could barely stand up she was so fucked...

-dot.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
do you get fucked for each marker or spray can you have

i had some...."trouble" with court awhile back and the cops actually counted every single cap in my bag as a "count". yet....nothing really happened to me. so i got lucky i guess. but they do count each item.

they even fucking do stickers!!

my friend got a few counts on the shitty "Hello my name is" stickers, they took his book from him and 3 months later, he got it in the mail...thing was, he did a fucking little slaptag on a door in daylight. cops found him and he got searched....2 markers, a few stickers, and his book.

thats why i try to minimize the amount of graff gear i have on.....always carry something large that writes dark, like a pilot or marsh mop, and then i always carry something smaller and colorful, like a streaker or a paint marker, then always carry a rock for scribing....cops cant actually charge for carrying a fuckin pebble can they?!?

Guest tears*uno

damn that really sucks for you cats...... the cop i dealth with just stole my paint and fat caps from me and probably threw them away.....

^^^^ yea some cops in my citty do that....they are too lazy to actually make the arrest and do that court shit...so they take all your markers and shit and tell you to go home if your a kid.....thats happened to my friend twice...they rolled up, searched him without his consent, took his shit and sent him home

Originally posted by REGULATOR

thats why i try to minimize the amount of graff gear i have on.....always carry something large that writes dark, like a pilot or marsh mop, and then i always carry something smaller and colorful, like a streaker or a paint marker, then always carry a rock for scribing....cops cant actually charge for carrying a fuckin pebble can they?!?

lol no they could never charge u for a rock.. if they found it just say oh i was sitting on the ground it must of Slipped in.. opps.

Originally posted by REGULATOR

^^^^ yea some cops in my citty do that....they are too lazy to actually make the arrest and do that court shit...so they take all your markers and shit and tell you to go home if your a kid.....thats happened to my friend twice...they rolled up, searched him without his consent, took his shit and sent him home

since they searched him without concent thats probably why they just told him to go home...

Archived