Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

court

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by dot., Jul 4, 2002.

1. dot.

dot. Junior Member

so...just got out of court.

apparently i'm on some special program now that will give me some community service, and the charge of mischief under $5000 will be removed from my record....and as soon as i finish my community service, the probabtion period is done.

i received my file (ie disclosure) and it looks like the cops took it easy on me...they crossed off all the 'pot' information w/ a felt marker so it wouldn't show up, and i was caught with 13 cans and 6 markers and they only wrote down 5 cans and 2 markers...

so all and all...it wasn't that bad...

felt pretty okay when the chick in front of me was sentenced for prostitution and crack dealing ... she could barely stand up she was so fucked...

-dot.

2. •nakone•

•nakone• Member

3. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

do you get fucked for each marker or spray can you have

4. dot.

dot. Junior Member

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    it doesn't look like it...
    i was worried about that...
    worried that the arsenal might provoke hostility...
    but appratently it's nothing

5. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

i had some...."trouble" with court awhile back and the cops actually counted every single cap in my bag as a "count". yet....nothing really happened to me. so i got lucky i guess. but they do count each item.

6. Fabo 2

Fabo 2 Guest

What do you need six markers for?

7. dot.

dot. Junior Member

i had just bought all the markers that afternoon...

some for graf
    some for my job - graphic artist

likewise for the paint.

8. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

they even fucking do stickers!!
    my friend got a few counts on the shitty "Hello my name is" stickers, they took his book from him and 3 months later, he got it in the mail...thing was, he did a fucking little slaptag on a door in daylight. cops found him and he got searched....2 markers, a few stickers, and his book.

9. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

thats why i try to minimize the amount of graff gear i have on.....always carry something large that writes dark, like a pilot or marsh mop, and then i always carry something smaller and colorful, like a streaker or a paint marker, then always carry a rock for scribing....cops cant actually charge for carrying a fuckin pebble can they?!?

10. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

Yes they can .
    on the same principal that they can charge you with a weapons charge if you use a pencil against someone .

11. tears*uno

tears*uno Guest

damn that really sucks for you cats...... the cop i dealth with just stole my paint and fat caps from me and probably threw them away.....

12. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

^^^^ yea some cops in my citty do that....they are too lazy to actually make the arrest and do that court shit...so they take all your markers and shit and tell you to go home if your a kid.....thats happened to my friend twice...they rolled up, searched him without his consent, took his shit and sent him home

13. jeff123456

jeff123456 Member

lol no they could never charge u for a rock.. if they found it just say oh i was sitting on the ground it must of Slipped in.. opps.

14. jeff123456

jeff123456 Member

since they searched him without concent thats probably why they just told him to go home...

15. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Senior Member

thats what your new "roommate" will say behind bars...