Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Couple sketches..

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by EssAyEmEe3, May 2, 2002.

1. EssAyEmEe3

EssAyEmEe3 Junior Member

Yeah, I already posted these in the school drawing thread becuase I didn't want two threads for some crappy ass sketches, but I figured to get a response I might aswell...So yeah, They need work, and thats explained already..

The first one im going to post is something I did in a friends "Senior" Book. She asked me to bust a peice in there and gave me an entire page to work with. If she doesn't like it, well then to quote Cope2, "Fuck'm B!". I screwed up the fill in, and the outline alittle becuase I was rushing it instead of taking my time, however I can get away with that becuase the person who I did it for knows jack shit about how good and clean something should look. The Second Peice is something I did 2 days before during MAP Testing. It was my experiment if you will. Anyway, it kinda got a small hole in it from being in my pocket when I took it to my boys house, so bear with it.

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/STLAntiHero/Seimorocksketch.jpg'>

[img]http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/STLAntiHero/Seimorock2.jpg'>

2. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

3. RIM THE JOB

RIM THE JOB Member

your not a thug. you dont leave crews as dust, and you dont control anything. other than that, it's not bad. Try doing something a bit more simple.

4. RIM THE JOB

RIM THE JOB Member

and work on your handstyle

5. PE5KYG5C

PE5KYG5C New Jack

oh my lord!

MAY GOD SAVE YOUR SOUL CHILD, VIOLENCE IS NOT THE ANSWER! WILL SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN?!?!!!!

dude, not that bad, but i agree with the "stick to basic" comment... i myself tend to get ahead of the thread with the needle (dont know what that means, im trying to sound inpirational here) but i limit my shizit to what i can pizzit ( pizzit is snoop talk for paint)

6. tears*uno

tears*uno Guest

actually paint in snoop dogg is "pizaint", but im gonna let it slide

i kinna like em.... is that in a yearbook?

7. EssAyEmEe3

EssAyEmEe3 Junior Member

Basically, its what my school calls a "Senior book", which is basically like a 20 page autograph book for seniors.

8. gimic.one

gimic.one New Jack

FOR CHRIST SAKE!!! you ruined the poor girls year book ... damn ... thats something you have to live wiht for the rest of your life...

9. EssAyEmEe3

EssAyEmEe3 Junior Member

Well, technically, I didn't ruin it. Seeing as she'll more than likely love the damn peice. My schools great for that, Everyone LOVES Graffiti, but only a handful of people actually know how to separate good from crappy. Next year I'll be like, the last writer left in that bizatch, since every other writer is graduating this year or dropping out...

10. sect one

sect one Elite Member

the pieces arent bad but you really really need to work on your handstyle and letters cause that kills the piece

11. mizx

mizx New Jack

yeah... handstyles are important... get them down 1st, to be honest what will get you better is you need to write out the letters in a simple font like Times New Roman, or Arial.. get the full view of the letter, you havta know your letters inside and out before you can add style, it looks like you tried to many graffitit Cliques, you know what i mean?, like the arrors, connecting the letters, that E,,, etc etc