couple of digi's

pom_one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i dont like this guys stuff..hard to tell..id have to see stuff from him on a wall..

but as to awer..ur getting a litttle to cocky...settle down..dont try so hard to prove urself over the internet.

Re: .

Pom mate, are you a sadist?

You keep posting stuff on 12oz and then get arsey when people coat it off? I mean what do you expect? Im not insulting your stuff but you’re certainly not the greatest writer going, so if you cant take criticism why bother posting?

If your going to post to see what peoples opinions are and listen to their comments that’s great, but if as you put it “I blatantly have letter structure” then it seems a tad pointless?

I agree with many people that the letters just don’t flow for me, if your happy with them fine, but if so what are you trying to gain? Seems just like Hungry Net Fame to me, especially as I seem to see a lot of your stuff posted by you on UK sites as well...

In the end no one is that interested, ya get me?

tell the truth i have no problem with critizm alot of the critizm ive had has led me to fink again about my outlines to tell the truth this site has had me scriblin in my blackbook till early hours, as far as letter structure i cant honestly see how i aint got non yet that awer does its dumbfounded me ive sat at home last to nights sketching trying to work it out, im not looking for cheep fame just to be part of whatever happens to be going on and when i get nufin but unconstructive critism to the same degree as others who blatently toy it makes me pissed, if that awer guy had explained why i had no structure yet he did maybe i wouldn't of been so quick to defend myself

i post mainly on uk sites i dont see whats wrong with that

im just eager for constructiveness, im deprived of it if you'd ever been on ukhh.com's writers bench you'd know

your right anyway mate i suppose just frustrating when people just cus and dont say why, im obviously not going to like it if someone just ses thats shit or whatever

Guest Propaganda

try taking thos flix orignal sketches and just scan them without bringing them to photoshop or redraw them cause they looks like you did them on the computer.

Archived