Country music star gets PWN3D

slainte

A PERSONAL MESSAGE FROM CHRIS CAGLE

October 3rd, 2005

To All My Loyal Music Fans:

"As many of you are aware, I had been anxiously awaiting the addition of a new baby to my life. The baby has been born and both mother and child are in good health. Since the birth, however, we have discovered that biologically, the child is not mine.

As excited as I was about becoming a new father, my disappointment is equally as strong. So out of respect for all that are involved, please allow this situation to remain private and know that I will not be commenting further on this very personal matter. I'm thanking you in advance for your kind cooperation and understanding."

Chris Cagle

linky

:haha:

poor kid. :gaga:

themanisowned.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

I'll bet he's a racist redneck too!!!

hes not asking it to remain a secret, hes saying that the matter is going to be kept private between the people involved, and that people shouldnt even bother asking about it because hes not going to talk about it.

oh and i would have loved to seen this guys face when out popped a baby looking "different" than he expected.

you can tell,

"Since the birth, however, we have discovered that biologically, the child is not mine."

the mom probably wasnt even gonna say anything about cheating on dude, but when out popped junior she had to tell the truth.

just my theory.

or she could have just straight up told him its not yours.

CHRIS CAGLE: UNBORN SON WAS HIS INSPIRATION TO STOP DRINKING

NASHVILLE (AP) _ It's tough enough to learn that the child you thought was yours isn't, but for Chris Cagle, the discovery is even more sobering. In earlier interviews, Cagle had credited his unborn son with inspiring him to stop drinking.

LINK

HAHAHHAHAHA!!

I smell a country hit in the making!!