Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

countries best?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by neversaydie, Jan 5, 2003.

1. neversaydie

neversaydie Junior Member

johnny cash vs. david allen coe

2. socrates

socrates Guest

3. Born Loser

Born Loser New Jack

CASH ALL THE FUCKIN WAY...

WAS THERE ANY DOUBT. :rolleyes:

4. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Cash... in that match up, but neither can touch Willie Nelson... Still, Johnny is closer...

Hell, David Allen Coe's big song about "you never even call me by my name" was written by Stevie Goddman and John Pryne... and Stevie performed it best...

5. Born Loser

Born Loser New Jack

WHAT ABOUT HIGHWAY MAN WITH WILLIE AND JOHNNY TOGETHER...

FUCKIN CLASSIC:king:

6. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

word to the Highwayman... still Willie wins the Cash v. Nelson fight...

7. BURZUM

BURZUM New Jack

David Allen Coe, George Jones is good to......"Country deejays Know that Im an outlaw......"

8. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

The man knows his music.

Besides, Cash partied harder...

9. cultural me

cultural me Member

johnny beats willie four fold.

10. 6souls

6souls Junior Member

11. neversaydie

neversaydie Junior Member

yeh i would have to agree with willie being more talented than cash or coe, but when it comes to putting a cd, tape, record, or whatevers in i would have to say that i rather listen to johnny or david. lately though i would have to say david allen coe is my favorite. that fool just makes me laugh hella.