Counterfeit Bills In ATM's

KRONOLOGIK

The ATM at the Seven11 just gave me a fake fuckin $20 bill :twitch: So me and this stupid paki clerk get in a huge dispute. Of course I was pissed but before I start thwrowing elbows, I try to shaft the stupid paki. With no luck I just threw the fraudulent 20 at em and jacked at least $20 worth of Duracell batteries off of a rack by the door then fled.

I hate banks, ATM's and now Seven11 stores.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You hear stories about people pulling hundreds out of banks

only to find they're fakes. Imagine the fucking pain you'd feel

if you just cashed a large check then the bank fucks you twice!

I swear I wish I could keep my cash in the matress

and just barter for everything I needed.

Originally posted by Kilo7-

I swear I wish I could keep my cash in the matress

and just barter for everything I needed.

for about 2 years i worked under the counter jobs that paid cash... i paid rent with money orders...

i'm back with a bank now but i'm real tempted to go back to just dealing with cash... if only check cashing places didn't cut so much out...

there is a reason why we now have "new" bills. The old "new" bills are really easy to fake. We went for years before they changed the bill last time.

If you noticed many stores mark your 20s at the moment, the old ones, the markers can tell.

The 'new' multi-color, bills are fool proof. So they say as they said about the others.

scott/ bill maker, move maker: steel Seeks tag line thingie.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

I like the way you handled that situation. The only thing you forgot to do or forgot to mention was how you kicked some shit over on the floor as you left.

ahahahahah

what are you his fuckin shrink

fuckin therapist

I LIKE HOW YOU HANDLED THAT SITUATION

NEXT TIME RAM THE CLERK IN THE ASS AND DEMAND YOUR REAL BILL AND BILL WHILE YOUR AT IT

damn i think ima go downtown tonight.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Counterfeit Bills In ATM's

Originally posted by i11igul

there's no pakis in london, fool:D

There are hundreds of thousands of first, second and third generation immigrants from the Indian sub-continent in London you stupid idiot, and if you call them 'Pakis', they will most likely 'shank your ass'.

Archived