Counter Terrorists

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...you never konw the truth...they could have told the us government that they were going to bomb some shit. right now they are up to something that may start a huge war...shit like this has never happened,we need to come together 'now' or they are going to try to pick us off one by one...

Guest CHEESEBURGER

i hate this world!!!i wanna know for a proven fact that im gunna servive til im like 95 yrs.old.i know it cant hapen like that.i hate this planet.humans are so uncivilized,almost like fuking animals.well all i gotta say is my condolences go out to anyone in nyc rite now and for all the people missing their loved ones.ftw!!!!!

this seems to be a serious failure of intelligence.

apparently the cia and the nsa had zero knowledge of

this attack...that means no indication even minutes or

hours before this happened......they had no idea...zero....

i saw a program on 60minutes a few months ago with

the head of the nsa....he said that the intelligence power

of the nsa is seriously lacking becuz of the new climate

of communications......

this just proves how lacking and complacent these

systems have become.

with that said.........i would be extremely cautious about all

this hasty retaliatory talk......if these terrorists are as slick as

they seem right now, chances are they've considered how

the us will react and have planned accordingly...

disconcerting to say the least..

this is all so fuckin over the top, i cant even believe it, i honesty dont know what to think...this was most likly a terrorist group so who are we goign to have war against?? if it were a country we'd have someone to fight,....my greatest sympathy goes out to anyone in or realted to or friends with anyone hurt or killed in all ofthis....it sucks because teh us has done some fucked up shit and its my beliefe that it everything comesback around, if thats true than we havea lot more coming..we're gonna all suffer for being americans...fuck all of this

not defending anyone here but do you guys really know what the us has done to the mid east?this type of shit on a regular basis.and im sure g.w.bush knew this was going to happen befor it did,what do you expect from a coke headed oil tycoon obsessed with starting off where his dad left off.....oh and the middle east countries never had a chance to negotiate because clinton/bush never gave them a chance to..."stop produing weapons or we'll bomb you!shut down your armed services or we'll kill your women and children"....but this is really sad, my dads in ny state right now,near albany.i hope hes alright!

How does the worlds most advance Intelligence operatives not have any prior knowledge of such a massive operation?

If ECHELON truly does exist, how does this slip thru the cracks? And what ramifications will this have on the public at large?

Keep a cool head, use reason as your guide.This is an enormous operation conducted by people with serious knowledge of national security and logistics.

Question the responses to this act, what effect will it have on the US population?

This is the change.Our freedoms will be effected.

I give out my deepest condolences to those who lives were lost.

...a TRAGIC DAY TO SAY THE LEAST.

right now the palestinians are being held captive and murdered by opressive rule in isreal. if they were going to take action, dont you think it would be against them instead of us? were the only hope they have.

there is some serious ignorance going on in this thread. yeah johnny, lets go kill everyone with brown skin. they did this. we celbrated when we dropped bombs on iraqi hospitals. we celebrated when we dropped bombs on vietnamese villages, we celebrated when we dropped bombs on two major japanese cities. none of those were military targets. hiroshima and nagasaki are the US equivelants of philly and atlanta. but we celebrated none the less. ding dong the witch is dead.

these fucks were dancing in the streets.holding up the victory symbol.dancing in the fucking street.your right seek there is mad ignorance going on.but thats equaly shared by both sides.we wanna point the finger.but when you point a finger at someone,there are three more pointing back at you.

stop trying to controll every one and let them voice there anger,and sadness.

pray for these victims.pray for there families.

right now we have circumstancual evidence we wont know the facts for some time to come,what we do know is this is a act of war.

and our goverment will blaim someone.and hopefully they will pay.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by seeking innocence:

the tali-ban is no worse than our government.

you really believe that?

it may be oppresive, but not even close

people fail to see things in the broader sence. they were partying. fine. every day of our american lives we go around ignoring the racism, sexism, homelessness, poverty, and trajedy in our own country. we take our little paycheks at the end of the week and we go party and we never stop to the think about the blood that was lost so we can have coke to mix with our rum and bananas for our daquaries.

im not trying to corall anyone into looking at things through my eyes, just give a little more rational, objective viewpoint. people can and will think as they'd like.

Guest --zeSto--

indeed!

america has never had to question their own consumption.

That is the freedon the country wants.

The right to never have to say 'sorry'.

Yes your goverment kills people,

as does the Taliban, but look at the

rights and freedoms you do enjoy.

Even if socio-financial divides keep you poor and uneducated,

it's a lot better than being under 'house-arrest' for life because of religion or gender.

[This message has been edited by --zeSto-- (edited 09-11-2001).]

sorry, i guess im just one of those people that always believed in the idea that...

"no man is free when others are oppressed"

and that idea extends well beyond my own family, friends and even countrymen... i cant change the world, but i can stand in protest of the things i believe to be wrong. even if that just means standing steadfast here on this messageboard...

Guest --zeSto--

so your point is...?

None are free untill All are free.

I agree with that whole harted.

But with the loss of any freedom,

one party becomes the opressor and one

become opressed. You may agree with this,

as nasty as it is to say,

The Western Industrial Power (aka america)

is this planets' true opressor.

Life would be much different picking bananas or making nikes.

I say it's possible for Americans to have less freedom.

Can you agree with that?

I'm out of here but will be back.

[This message has been edited by --zeSto-- (edited 09-11-2001).]

Originally posted by otherwise:

all palestinians must die!!!

although its harsh..but they showed a bunch of palestinians runnning around cheering, waving flags and basically partying about this attack.. i dont know about ALL of them being killed...., we should fucking drop an A bomb on those fucking dicks...i cant stand shit like this...and when i saw these assholes runnig around cheering.yelling laughing..it just makes me even more mad.. and they even had little kids waving flags and shit..these kids dont even fucking know what there cheering about!!! i wish i could just go up to those little kids and just fucking SHOOT THEM...ive always been against guns..but now, i think we all need guns and we need to take control of this shit...

and i dont mean any disrespect to an palistinians in US...unless you happen to be a fucking crazy asshole fuck up...

and by me living around the boston area..it makes me even more scared to know that these assholes where IN boston!! there could bombs all around the city..WHO KNOWS!????

Originally posted by Umpa Loompa:

although its harsh..but they showed a bunch of palestinians runnning around cheering, waving flags and basically partying about this attack.. i dont know about ALL of them being killed...., we should fucking drop an A bomb on those fucking dicks...i cant stand shit like this...and when i saw these assholes runnig around cheering.yelling laughing..it just makes me even more mad.. and they even had little kids waving flags and shit..these kids dont even fucking know what there cheering about!!! i wish i could just go up to those little kids and just fucking SHOOT THEM...ive always been against guns..but now, i think we all need guns and we need to take control of this shit...

and i dont mean any disrespect to an palistinians in US...unless you happen to be a fucking crazy asshole fuck up...

and by me living around the boston area..it makes me even more scared to know that these assholes where IN boston!! there could bombs all around the city..WHO KNOWS!????

if you were a little kid and some fucker came up and beat you up and someone saw it and punched that kid in the face wouldnt you cheer?

Originally posted by Umpa Loompa:

although its harsh..but they showed a bunch of palestinians runnning around cheering, waving flags and basically partying about this attack... we should fucking drop an A bomb on those fucking dicks... and when i saw these assholes runnig around cheering.yelling laughing..it just makes me even more mad.. and they even had little kids waving flags and shit..these kids dont even fucking know what there cheering about!!! i wish i could just go up to those little kids and just fucking SHOOT THEM...

and by me living around the boston area..it makes me even more scared to know that these assholes where IN boston!!

http://www.maafa.org/image/burn1.jpg'>

http://www.maafa.org/image/lynch4.jpg'>

http://www.maafa.org/image/lynch7.jpg'>

http://www.maafa.org/image/picnic.jpg'>

they looked on and cheered? that reminds me of someone... just cant think who...

http://www.purefuckingapathy.com/images/photos/flag.jpg'>

this pic was taken in boston in the 60's.

[This message has been edited by seeking innocence (edited 09-11-2001).]

I feel like the USA is at a major loss right now.

It even seems kinda efortless what they did to cause such pain.

This was a premeditated attack, whoever did this, did it with the idea in mind to make it hurt.

Doesn't that justify punishment?

Don't they deserve something for their actions?

People are dead, money is lost, confusion is rampant.

Did we deserve this?

Whatever it is that you think we did to deserve this was no more a part of progressing our country as it is any country.

We have to do what is necessary to survive, and that doesn't include getting blown the fuck out of the water and sitting here saying we deserved it.

I am pretty mad about getting fucked by the towel heads this time.

I just hope that Mr. Bush makes some wise decisions, this is his time to shine.

Thanks fuckers.

fuck that, the pics stay. im not hating on america or saying that we deserve it. two wrongs never make a right. im simply pointing out the hypocricy involved here. we are not gods gift to equality and justice. those responsible should pay, dearly, but the innocent people around them should not.

Archived