Cost

yroc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yup agreed. I am trying to get a decent collection of cost/revs stuff and try to put it all on a website but some of that stuff is hard to find. hopefully i can get some good pictures from here

Guest railroadjerk

Re: excellent .

Originally posted by retard

this is an excellent thread two original creators and revs still at it I will post some revs stuff from jersey within the week keep this one up near the top fellas...

post that building in newark that you can see from the njt line, revs and hope rollers i believe...with a bunch of other stuff around it...

Guest Can you sign my book???

Way too ahead of their time...Cost has one of the all time greatest handstyles too....

i have the recent (i think) vapors mag with a story and some good pics on revs. i also found some good pictures last night, once i scan and upload those ill post em here. the shit cost and revs used to (and still do) is soo crazy

Guest newyuckshity

SOMEONE HAS TO HAVE THE

>> SOCIETY 2000 REVS COST <<

from the freedom tunnels........ post it!

i remember calling that hot line...before i had facial hair... from a pay phone and listening to a crazy story on an answering machine.

Guest blood as ink
Originally posted by Mr. Rack

the revs punk rock record= ill

i got that for 3 dollars used.it had a few revs/cost fliers in it.good find.

Archived