Cost and Revs ov TV ???

40ozProfit

When I was like 14 or 15 I got to stay home from school one day and Jenny Jones had a show about destructive youths...with Cost and Revs on at the end.

Any of you 20 something year-olds remember seeing that...or maybe somebody caught a repeat recently...nobody I ever told has seen it.

I can't really remember what they said (that was many blunts ago) but they had on dark sunglasses and hats and their voices were disguised...

also anyone ever call the number that was at the bottom of their posters???

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by SPECIALSAUCE

what poster they have many of posters and lots of numbers and what would you genuises say if you did call the number. nothing. you would have nothing to say .

nothing to say... you could say almost anything you want.. but youd have to want to call the number first

Originally posted by inkjunkie34

i'm not tryin to diss, but where did you bite that user name...my boy has been using that as his sn for online gaming for quite a while

im not trying to diss but.... 40 oz. prophet on a 12 oz. prophet forum.... wait where the fuck did you bite that name from? i know you didnt put that shit together yourself, i mean, nah you couldnt have

it was ricky lake not jenny jones, they had a congressman or something from cali that wanted to start caining writers. they showed the mt. krushmore rooftop... and said a little bit i guess, i heard most of what they said got edited out. the show focused mainly on some kid "indo" or something from la that didnt even write i dont think .. . it didnt have much to do with graffiti, even though graffiti was the topic. anyone got it on tape ?

or the geraldo about the writer that was shot by a vigilante in l.a. ?

:mad:Thanks for showin some love on the screen name...I figure if someone else had it I wouldn't have been able to get it...right...never seen it before...anywhere...the only on-line gaming I do is playing with toys...

but anyway...it was Ricky Lake...it would be sick to see that again:mad:

Guest blood as ink

random shit on tv...

i was watching some bad pbs show along time ago and it had this old guy being interveiwed in random spots all over new york city..he was talking about the history of buildings and such...but in two different spots who could see different cope stuff.a tag in one scene and throw up in another.it was just weird because it was two different places.well that's the advantage of having ups i guess.

also that show that used to be on mtv(maybe it still is?)...the one where someone is obseesed with some celebrity and then they get to meet them.anyways i think it might have been clare danes or something like that?...well they were sitting in the window talking and you could see revs and amaze rollers in the background.cool shit.

i remember watching that show TRL on mtv one day last year....and i dont know how many of you watch it its pretty gay..but...they used to show people floating and looking in the window or doing something near the window...and one day it had some dude putting up an obey poster...it was wierd to see but whatever..plus they used to show them electrical boxes that are at city street corners...and some of them had 357 stickers and more obey shit

• 3 weeks later...

Cost and Revs were on Ricky Lake, some pretty funny shit. Saying they don't give a fuck about society both looking like a pair of unibombers.

That guy Charles Perez is a duck he used to be a news anchor down here in Miami. How the fuck he got his own talk show, ask Queen Latifah.

Maury is the man though, those Touret's syndrome guest are off the chain. I still don't know how that motherfucker can hold such a straight face when theres someone just blurting out " F-f-f-f-fuck me in the ass, yu-yu-yu-you muthafuuckaa... Asss fuck-fuck-fuck!!!" Then just acting all chill again. I picture him going backstage during commercial breaks and losing it laughing...Give him an Emmy.

i saw an old rap city on one doy and it was about graffiti and KET was hosting it! i used to have it taped but my ex girl stole it!(bitch)but then one day they had this thing on tv investigative reports with likeBarbara Walters,and she was interviewing OILER ONE from la and he was talkin about roof tops and ish! he was dissing tag bangers too! man does anyone have these recorded ide give any thing to get a copy!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived