Corporate Avenger

Peyem504

just looking to gather some opinions on them. i havent heard much, but i have a demo tape and "the bible is bullshit" on mp3 and saw em live with kotton mouth kings...i agree with most of what they are saying and see where they are coming from...fuck im stoned..and tired..someone reply

(when did all this "first" stuff come around?)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

cotton mouth kings suck anyways...the bible isnt bullshit...i know where you are coming from though...i have heard it from every body else...but my hardest debate was with my good friend mike..he was raised by his father a minister and knows most of the books by heart...psalms for instance..like 125 chapters in there...he knows them word for word...he taught me alot about science and the politics of the bible...

but he didnt know of spiritual wars that go on every day...which i know of...he said if he could witness what i see...he would change his ways...

our aguement ended with us agreeing with each other....

but our last sealing words were...the universe is a crazy violent ballet...im just glad that i can sit back and luagh...

we are able to travel after death..

so you better watch out..you better not cry..you better not pout..im tellin you why..

jesus is comin back...as the wrath of the lion...

hes makin a list he's checkin it twice..he's gonna find out who's nuaghty and nice...JESUS CHRIST MY FRIENDS IS COMIN BACK..

------------------

"there is no life I know that compares with pure imagination.."

Archived