Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

coral calcium supreme

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by T.T Boy, Oct 10, 2003.

1. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

ok, i have found 4 bottles of this stuff. i guess its been on an infomercial, what is it and what should i do with it? please fill a guy in.
    totally useless post onethousandfiftytwo

[​IMG]

2. king kong

king kong Banned

CORAL CALCIUM SUPREME is the finest 100% Pure Marine Grade Ionized Bio-available Coral Calcium available. Collected from the waters of Okinawa, Japan with ecological safety. The coral is naturally Bio-chemically altered to contain all of the nutrients of life. Contains 75 Trace minerals.

The Calcium to Magnesium ratio is a Biologically perfect 2:1. The result is a powerhouse of marine nutrients known around the world as "Coral Calcium

3. space base

space base Senior Member

My mom takes that exact same stuff. Maybe you should use it to ensure you don't get osteoperosis.

4. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

i found 4 bottles in front of 7 11 while on a drunken adventure. now im trying to somehow get money for them. they are sealed. too bad we used another bottle to try and sell to junkies. and pretend to sniff in the bar.

5. space base

space base Senior Member

give em to your mom for christmas. old ladies need those things.

6. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

http://www.argosy.ca/argosy01-02/10.25.01/lydia.jpg'>
    "NEEAHHHHHH"

7. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

8. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

hmm, looking to sell it for maybe 40 or 50 dollars canadian on ebay. better than sitting on my window sill.

9. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

which translates into what, about 7 pounds?

fuck money.
    fuck calcium.
    how you doing homie?

10. Haha, TT is selling seafloor stuff to old ladies on Ebay... money makes the world go round...

11. chicken bone

chicken bone Guest

you can always crush it and use it as a movie prop for our sheiss films..

i'll be directing of course.

chicken boner presents...
    "cocaine nostrils takes over vanshitty with his feverish anus of brown gold" starring cocaine nostrils and tater-tots

12. chicken bone

chicken bone Guest

http://goatee.net/photo/web/2001/06/22-gangsta-0.jpg'>

TT Boy

[img]http://www.sergeant-bluff.k12.ia.us/onestep/Image213.jpg'>

Tater tots

13. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

Heeeeeeeeeyyyyyyy ya TT.

14. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

haha,
    thanks chicken.
    i figure im not going to use it for anything other than pretending to sniff it so maybe someone might need some seafloor treats.
    seeking, im good, were good. how bout you? we should msn or aim talk someday. still enlightened from your vacation?