Copywrite Beatdown by Weathermen

Fly On The Wall

2fingers.jpg

Copywrite caught a beat down from Camu while ODOT (including Tage Proto, Kingdom and others) stood around and watched. For those who are wondering why Copy's finger looks fucked up. its not bad lighting. He broke it using his "Happy Meal brass knucks."

Cage: "He was on crack to think he would come through NYC and leave unscathed after running his mouth."

fight1thumb.jpg

fight2thumb.jpg

brassknucks.jpg

Yak Ballz: "I knew him and he brought it on himself. The 78 degrees tripled and smacked him in the face. Weathermen is for life and he wasn't bout it which is apparent. And he aint got no guns thats why he was fuckin' wit the Happy Meal brass knucks that did him no good."

fight8thumb.jpg

:beat2:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

copyright is ( i think) from chicago

all them others cats (i think) are from the def jux label, of which el-p of company-flo is a part.

please don't e-tease me for knowing this, I didn't know know underground hip-hop was uncool again!

damnit, why am I always the last to know these things!

i didnt know copywrite wasnt down with the weathermen anymore..

i wish the pics worked...

copywrite is from Columbus OH

along wth a bunch of other MHz heads.

RJ is out of columbus too.

"yak ballz" came about because bobbito made it a joke that stuck...

i knew the dude from highschool.

Its seems as though everytime i hear about the weathermen its because they are getting "crunk" on some dudes somewhere.. A lot of folks talk about gangster rap but when it actually comes to doing the shit you say in your songs, the weathermen are at the top of their game..

Bump to the whole cage and necro duo..

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by seeking@Apr 25 2005, 09:40 PM

this is my impression of me not giving a shit about wack ny underground rap.

i was just going to say the same thing. this is a glorified cafeteria food fight with a bunch of boring "lyrically lyrical" rappers. i know random dudes who get in fights too, but i guess you have to have a mediocre rap career for everyone to go tabloid on the internet about it.

Originally posted by fr8lover+Apr 25 2005, 06:04 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fr8lover - Apr 25 2005, 06:04 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-seeking@Apr 25 2005, 09:40 PM

this is my impression of me not giving a shit about wack ny underground rap.

...bunch of boring "lyrically lyrical" rappers.

[/b]

lol

anyway...

Page%20Six%20Nov%2004.jpg

Yeah... wow... this is so totally worth caring about.

Then again, being a 'lyrically lyrical rapper' is, in the bulk of society's eyes, just as gay as being a 'visually visual graffer' or a 'stylistically stylin' sk8r boi!'...

Let's face it guys, all "counter cultures" are gay, no climb off your hubris highhorses and get real.

Yak Ballz is pretty sick with it, moreso than all those other cats. Not that I care about these guy's personal lives, but seeing as though this is a graffiti board, dude runs with TCK... maybe that'll make this shit a little more relevant to ya'll who think writing your name on shit is the only habbit worth having.

Originally posted by 26SidedCube@Apr 27 2005, 01:56 PM

Let's face it guys, all "counter cultures" are gay, no climb off your hubris highhorses and get real...ya'll who think writing your name on shit is the only habbit worth having.

graffiti is just as dumb as rap, the only saving grace is that there are plenty of writers who lead otherwise 'normal' life, where as all rappers are retarded.

seeks/you should probably take people a little less seriously i think