Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Cops, Pigs, 5.0 ...whatever you want to call them.........

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by meateater, Jun 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meateater

meateater Member

OK!
    so here goes....
    overall there are good cops,bad cops, lazy cops, fukhead cops,ohhh look at me i have a badge cops.....etc etc etc...

i have meny off things to call and say about them but this is a few that im fuking pissed off about....

ok ive been in court, viewed court cases and so on but this is one that i have to tell you....

1] Earlier on in the year i was veiwing a court case for a mate which he was getting done for graffiti.
    There where many of things coming up in the courts .ie drugs, violence, speeding fines and so on but one thing was my mate got done foe was by damage by graffiti with a fare decent fine that he had to pay, hilst this one lady(old fuking slut) got away with droping her baby and violence on perpose without a scar left to her name let alone a fine!!!!
    As well as these 2 old peoples selling/dealing cannibis got a lessa fine aswell than my mate, for all he did was one little pen scribble that could of just been wiped off with a tissue as the marker he was using dosnt drie... plus he gets a record on his name!

One other thing today as i was working i caught some SKUM breaking into some houses! red handed!
    had hold of him and he had all the stuff stashed ready to go but we had hold of him..he later got away but we had already called the police if they had of come down they could of had him! but no 5 hrs later still no police as these skummy cunts where still to be seen around the areas...
    i call them up AGAIN! for like the 4th time going off my brain but still nothing.. now im home and who knows where theses faggots are now probly raiding someone elses belongings.... About 3 weeks ago the same thing happend we called the police and they were saposed to be on there way but no they cunts got away....still no police rocked up... then an hr later i caught them in another house and even if the cops came down within that time they could of had them.....

over all this makes me fuking mad!
    POLICE NEED TO SOLVE A REAL FUCKING CRIME other then some petty little scribble on a street sign.

i cant belive how my mate is a decent person who works hard for his money and he gets a fine + a black dot to his name for some skribble. He payes the $100's that the fine was, while others are getting away scott free!!!
    the SYSTEM SUCKS AND CAN SUCK MY FUCKING DICK!

2. WhiteOx

WhiteOx Elite Member

yep, its fucked

3. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

somethign about this topic annoys the shit out of me.
    maybe it's the fact that you can't spell 'dry'.
    either way, it's closed. i'm sick of people complaining about cops.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.