Cops, Pigs, 5.0 ...whatever you want to call them.........

meateater

OK!

so here goes....

overall there are good cops,bad cops, lazy cops, fukhead cops,ohhh look at me i have a badge cops.....etc etc etc...

i have meny off things to call and say about them but this is a few that im fuking pissed off about....

ok ive been in court, viewed court cases and so on but this is one that i have to tell you....

1] Earlier on in the year i was veiwing a court case for a mate which he was getting done for graffiti.

There where many of things coming up in the courts .ie drugs, violence, speeding fines and so on but one thing was my mate got done foe was by damage by graffiti with a fare decent fine that he had to pay, hilst this one lady(old fuking slut) got away with droping her baby and violence on perpose without a scar left to her name let alone a fine!!!!

As well as these 2 old peoples selling/dealing cannibis got a lessa fine aswell than my mate, for all he did was one little pen scribble that could of just been wiped off with a tissue as the marker he was using dosnt drie... plus he gets a record on his name!

One other thing today as i was working i caught some SKUM breaking into some houses! red handed!

had hold of him and he had all the stuff stashed ready to go but we had hold of him..he later got away but we had already called the police if they had of come down they could of had him! but no 5 hrs later still no police as these skummy cunts where still to be seen around the areas...

i call them up AGAIN! for like the 4th time going off my brain but still nothing.. now im home and who knows where theses faggots are now probly raiding someone elses belongings.... About 3 weeks ago the same thing happend we called the police and they were saposed to be on there way but no they cunts got away....still no police rocked up... then an hr later i caught them in another house and even if the cops came down within that time they could of had them.....

over all this makes me fuking mad!

POLICE NEED TO SOLVE A REAL FUCKING CRIME other then some petty little scribble on a street sign.

i cant belive how my mate is a decent person who works hard for his money and he gets a fine + a black dot to his name for some skribble. He payes the $100's that the fine was, while others are getting away scott free!!!

the SYSTEM SUCKS AND CAN SUCK MY FUCKING DICK!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Archived