Cops Online

casekonly

well, well, well,...look what i found while browsing...i'm sure some of you might be familiar with this...

http://www.copsonline.com/images/imagescops/Cops-Online-Index.gif'>

Cops Online

and the ever useful, ask a cop hey, a real cop willeven answer you in 24 hours or less....just like domino's pizza...fuckin' a.

and, just in case you wanna bust down your homie's door as a late april fool's prank, it's real police products now, you too, can bust up in the house with style....

post your "ask a cop" questions and replies here...i'm trying to think of a goo question to ask right now

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest blame
Originally posted by razeagainst

has anyone ever seen a hot female cop??? Does such thing exist??? I've seen a few in Europe that were hot, but dont think I've EVER seen a cop in the US that was hot...

ive also had that fantasy, i saw 1 in australia and there is 1 hot railway police (transit)

i like it when she checks my ticket

Originally posted by razeagainst

has anyone ever seen a hot female cop??? Does such thing exist??? I've seen a few in Europe that were hot, but dont think I've EVER seen a cop in the US that was hot...

man one time when i was arrested i was chilling in the questioning room with the door open so i could see out into the rest of the office, and there was the HOTTEST girl i have ever seen (exept for my girlfriend of course) walking around in a police uniform...damm this chick had the proportions of one of those manga girls you see on the bottom of a hook ups deck...

whhoooow.. i spent most of the time in there drooling rather than contemplating my impending charge...

horrible badly made site obviously by a jocker or cop buff

not an official site by any LE agency or advocate

cop videos include hijacked bland content from other websites

including news logos or web address overlays

you can submit your own copjock link

The following things will immediately disqualify

"Under Construction" signs

Non-working links

they seem to have the same problem under their products sections

my review: 1/2 a wormy donut

a cops official veiw on graffiti...this guy is a joke....

" Re: police views on graffiti DEPUTY

APPARANTLY YOU'RE NOT GOING TO LIKE MY ANSWER, BUT HERE GOES. DON'T YOU THINK THAT IF SOMEBODY WANTED YOU TO PAINT ON THIER WALL, OR RAIL CAR, THEN THEY WOULD COMMISSION YOU TO DO IT? YOU NEED TO TAKE THAT CREATIVITY AND TURN IT INTO LEGITIMATE ART. GET A PEICE OF THAT CORPORATE MONEY. UNFORTUNATELY (AND I DON'T LIVE IN L.A.) MOST OF THE GRAFITI THAT I SEE IS GANG RELATED. AND I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT CRIMINAL ORGANIZATIONS CONSIDER ART. I HAVE SEEN SOME TALENT THOUGH. I JUST CANT UNDERSTAND WHY THOSE PEOPLE PAINT BEHIND BUILDINGS WHERE NOBODY IMPORTANT EVER SEES IT. "

Archived