Cops in Ch0!?!

LaCosaNostra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there are waaaayy more law enforcers browsing the rest of site rather than watching people post "wonk saggin" and "this weekend i slept with my brothers girlfriend, my mom, neighbors dog, and a senior citizen man from over on 13th street, all while under the influence of vicatin and pledge... read my thread"..

Originally posted by Telo

there are waaaayy more law enforcers browsing the rest of site rather than watching people post "wonk saggin" and "this weekend i slept with my brothers girlfriend, my mom, neighbors dog, and a senior citizen man from over on 13th street, all while under the influence of vicatin and pledge... read my thread"..

That's what I was thinking...You'd have to be pretty caught up in all of the drama to be convincing on here.....

Originally posted by Vanity

for those of you who say there's no cops.. obviouslt you missed the greatest scandal in 12 oz history (except for when tesseract had seeking's illegitimate child)

shh shh.. it been long moons since bobobi... not many remember.

Originally posted by Vanity

for those of you who say there's no cops.. obviouslt you missed the greatest scandal in 12 oz history (except for when tesseract had seeking's illegitimate child)

oooh oooh! story time! story time! lemme go find the gram crackers, the marsh mellows, and the hersey chocolate bars! smore time! please tell us vanity, please do tell....!

basically, some hoe came on here to gather info.. not a cop, just a hardcore narc... befriended a buncha people, posted her tits and all. we only found out cause some people on here were stalking her, and she fucked up.

if you want the dramatic version, i ain't the one.

Originally posted by S@T@N

shh shh.. it been long moons since bobobi... not many remember.

I remember.

I loved how she tried to justify herself by saying she was just trying to put food on the table. Puh-leeeze. She had no idea there are some very intelligent people (who also have kids and have to put food on the table) on this board.

so i searched bobobi11, and found a shit load of threads

its funny cuz one dude in a thread called her out, saying she was "searching his profile like a cop" and what not... even though she wasn't a cop, from what you guys say, her response to him sounded eerie....

anyway, i searched all the threads that came up, and i didn't find an exact story of what happend.... bring the story of bobobi11 back, it sounds like a story from America's Most Wanted.....

ps. i didn't see any boobies...:o

Guest me IS cool

Ahhh the bobobi scandal. I fondly remember when she had her card pulled and people would just curse the shit out of her and all she would say was I'm sorry.

:eek:

Archived