Cops hot on names..?

Guest Revolt

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I got Bagged to and I didn't change my name but I live in a little town that doesn't know a thing about graffiti. They could only get me for the shit that I did and the only thing they did so far is beat my ass.

MAN back home the cops get on writer's asses so bad that I thought about writing a different name everytime...because the cops take pictures of all the graffs and when they bust you they can tell what you did...my town is not that big so I think that the right people will still notice that its all one person but the cops wont MUAHAAAA...

OF COURSE you can keep the name, but you should just not tag next to it. Because cops know that names are written by more than one person sometimes so thay can only identify you by tag. At least thats how it is back home...dont know about here...think about it...:cool:

Guest Revolt

to all you fucking retards i was just asking some shit to get some ideas cuzs i love my name and i dont want to change it even know i dont bomb as much so its not that hot boxed....I DONT USE THE NAME REVOLT i had to think of a name for this board fast so i could respond to something i had a old ''while you were sleeping '' mag open to a revolt artical so i just you that :) blah...

Think before you act. I write more than one name, but I use my screen name, and many altered versions of it. I have been sought after and have been present where people have taken pics. If you are asking the question, then yes you need to change your name, as well as your lettering style, hand traits, and if you use the same color tech. then change that too. The cops are not as dumb as they look and the people who get obsene amounts of money study this culture and can often tell you who writes analias as well as who they often write with and emulate. Good luck my brotha, I would lay low for a bit and practice anew style for a bit f you catch my drift. peace.

Guest Revolt

thanks CATS i thought like that to i guessed i just need a second person to tell me its just that you write and work with a name so long and shits great then you have to change it and some times your style its harsh

i got caught... i changed my all my shit the style and everything buti kept the name. i got so much better too. im glad i layed low for a while and fucked around... but now i someone tries to fuck with me ill just say i passed the on and dont no shit baout it

• 3 weeks later...
Guest dukeofyork
Originally posted by dai

did you hop in the human gene pool when the lifeguard wasn't looking? :idea:

ha ha ha...that was good...

Guest SIKFUK

dumb questions like that, proves the rumors, that there are too many toys on this site, 12oz.is starting to get a wack rep, and thats ashamed, cuz this is a dope site.yeah change your name to; boytoy.

Archived