Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Cops Daughter

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by Boodah, Dec 5, 2016.

1. Boodah

Boodah Dirty Dozen Crew

Story time. I dated a cops daughter, retired cop, I should say. We dated four times, the last being in high school. I was fairly certain I would marry her, but that was Catholic high school for you. We would visit Haight street, she stepped on my Ramones poster, and now I am fairly certain that she is a running coach. She taught me so much about the darker side of the city, much to my own graffiti career's detriment. Discuss at will.

2. Boodah

Boodah Dirty Dozen Crew

I should add, she was part and parcel of why I don't even care to discuss fear around cops and the situations regarding hiding out from police, half the time. Got my ass thrown in the back of a squad car, while the cops drank the remains of my Michter's bourbon. For whom the bell tolls.

3. One Man Banned

One Man Banned Dirty Dozen Crew

4. enteruncreativename

enteruncreativename Member

Amazing story 10/10, I'd definitely read it again.

5. theprotester

theprotester Moderator Crew

Half my family non blood related are pigs. Haven't seen them for years I refuse to break bread with a cop.

Only good cop is a dead cop.

Boodah likes this.
  6. Boodah

Boodah Dirty Dozen Crew

Nope. Just in a psychiatric medicated lull.

7. Fist 666

Fist 666 Moderator Crew

I don't think I could date a lady with any cops in the family. My vocal distaste would be absolutely problematic.

My current girl's mom used to be involved with fund raisers for the state patrol. I do believe that the police of way-back-when were different than now, and I understand the older generations romanticized view of Andy Griffith and Mayberry, so I can at least tolerate the concept of thinking that cops were true community servants.

When modern police are essentially given carte blanche to kill, and that romantic approach is still maintained I cannot abide.

Boodah likes this.
  8. Derp10327

Derp10327 New Jack

I am currently dating a cop's daughter. He's chill tho, doesn't even write tickets if he doesn't have to.
    Do mind you, I was once beat up by over 17 cops at one time (twice).

9. theprotester

What an odd number to be more than.

10. Fist 666

Fist 666 Moderator Crew

Yes.
    And why say "once" and then (twice), it really makes your story sound like you completely pulled in out of your ass.

11. theprotester

If it is true I will say you deserved it.

Havok865 and Fist 666 like this.
  12. tomcruisemom'sshoes

tomcruisemom'sshoes Member

I lost my virginity when I was 13 to a 25 year old who at the time was engaged to a police officer..she lived below me and Id go down to her place to smoke weed with her while her husband was working at the jail. One time he came home early while i was on the couch with her giving her a foot massage...that was fucking awkward.