COPS ARE HERE! evidence, betrayal... BE AWARE!

canttouch

IS THERE AN EXPLANATION 4 THIS??

funny story...first off..I am a member of this board, but I choose to remain annonymous...

anyWHO so I created a webpage at geocities...listed it in the graf directory...and then today I went looking for it...and what do you suppose.....I come across this...

THIS!!!!!

http://pages.yahoo.com/nhrp?o=bobobi11&p=q...nterprises.html

I doubt this is a coincidence since the url has her sn, and the owner of the site also happens to live in Portland....

I mean...if she made this known...then forgive me for being the last to know....I was under the impression she was just interested in graf and had an appreciation for it........which I've read her to say in many posts...

I THINK THIS IS TOTAL FUCKING BULLSHIT!!!

Aren't there like rules about shit like this in the agreement?

but anyway...she does give Jasper a little publicity...thats always nice!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok... we're not ENTIRELY sure that this is for real, BUT... it was discovered in a pretty organic way, pretty much honestly...

NO MATTER WHAT!

It serves as a reminder that the internet IS NOT SAFE!

be careful who you trust kids!

holy shit. . .how did they discover this??

" have spent thousands of hours on the internet researching graffiti through; anti-graffiti websites, pro-graffiti websites, pro-graffiti newsgroups, news articles, online magazines, and internet discussion groups. Through this research I have learned about removal techniques, graffiti and hip-hop culture, graffiti application techniques, graffiti styles and individual taggers as well as crews. "

damn bobobi11 i actualy was pretty fond of you...i knew you were a girl and everything...but god damn

i'm almost postive this is true.

i went back and looked at the way she posted flicks in the bench. check these file names.

http://www.geocities.com/bobobi11/Brian3032900.jpg - this is the image on her anti-graff page

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3493/Brian6010400.jpg - this is on the bench.

two different flicks, but they are both numbered the same way.

Originally posted by canttouch

I'm sorry...who discovered the enemy?

NO WAY canttouch GETS ALL THE CREDIT ON THIS ONE!!!

you kids should really start a 'Good Lookin' Out' thread for canttouch who SINGLE HANDEDLY brought this to our attention.

IT IS HER

I got this from the "Boob Ink" thread. She wanted to post a flick of her tits but wasn't sure if that was kosher with 12oz. So she wrote this message. Check for yourself.

Originally posted by bobobi11

E-mail it to me and I will post. Easier than explaining.

bobobi11@yahoo.com

When you sign up for a yahoo e-mail account you can get a geocities account using the same name

ex. bobobi11@yahoo.com

translates too

http://www.geocities.com/bobobi11/whatever.html

She also posted her e-mail in the 12oz journals project when I did a search of her e-mail address on here. Be careful to anyone that corresponded with her.

hmmm, we shoulda known something was up. posting all those stupid forwarded-a-million-times emails that are supposed to be funny.

i have to admit that i admire her technique, she got down and personal with everyone.

Guest wakassOATH

i think this si gonna get ugly.. hehe

uhh i cant view the page for some reason.. sio someone tell me exactly was going down

so has she been banned, or are you curious to see her response?

hey wackassoath, the jist of all of this is that she runs a business aiding police and buffers in deciphering graff to help convict writers. she's been hanging out here to learn more for her job.

Originally posted by bug

so has she been banned, or are you curious to see her response?

Nope, I'm not sure she will be either... she didn't violate any of our rules, mainly, not advertising or discussing theft (or etch)... so... it may be enough that her cover is blown.

We have REPEATEDLY said that you need to guard yourself around here, we have REPEATEDLY stressed that this is an insecure environment.

DON'T SLEEP!

I would still like to see her tits though...

if this is true, which most of the evidence points to im sure shes not the only one doing such things in here, its the internet for christs sake no one is safe

i guess you could say

'call few people enemies and fewer people friends'

Secret why is everything about someone else hoeing it with you...

Obviously she was trying to cozy up to people to do her job...

A SCANDALOUS ASS JOB...nonetheless..but still a job....

yeah i signed her GB too...but its cool...cause I can't be traced to this pc

and for bug...I would think she'd say something...I mean considering her rep on the board...but then again...what with having her name on that site...and shit..maybe she'll disappear and reappear as someone new...which she likely will....

What I don't get is...her site is so ANTI ANTI ANTI graffiti..it cracks me up...like I mean..HI why don't you dedicate your life to like...finding murderers or someshit...

like Graff is just the fucking death of society

OH nooooo here come those big bad writer kids...careful WRITERS ARE THE DEVIL!!!

Really it just shows how powerful we are....I mean this chick has dedicated 'thousands of hours' to her anti-graffiti movement...and why?

Apparently someone believes there is something to fear in graffiti...

and PISTOL those aren't her tits..she just posted them for someone else who didnt know how to post flicks.

Archived