Cope2 video soundtrack?

2004tilinfinity

Does anyone know any of the tracks and artists in the cope2 video?

In particular the last track with the street bombing action.

I can remember in the chorus it goes something like "arrogant, extravagant, extraordinaire, we're rockin it, no fear....etc etc". The instrumental to this track is also played earlier in the video.

I want to try and get my hands on this and any of the other tunes in the video so if anyone can help out, that would be dope, cheers..

By the way ive just downloaded a few tracks by Promoe (Looptroop posse from sweden) about graf, fucking awesome check them out. 'illegal commercials' is about painting and 'spraycan stories' is about racking- freshest shit ive heard in a while. These are dope tracks and most of looptroop's stuff is off the hook too its always fresh to hear bombing get a mention... peace.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by 2004tilinfinity@Oct 23 2004, 07:02 AM

Does anyone know any of the tracks and artists in the cope2 video?

In particular the last track with the street bombing action.

I can remember in the chorus it goes something like "arrogant, extravagant, extraordinaire, we're rockin it, no fear....etc etc". The instrumental to this track is also played earlier in the video.

the song...is by Dynasty. off their 12''. i forget the song name. but its one of only 2 songs on there and is the only thing i've ever seen out by them and i have never seen it on any download sites. i found the record at fatbeats back in 2000-2001. and gave it away unfortunately. sorry.

Originally posted by IM GRIMEY@Oct 24 2004, 10:03 PM

You listen to rap TYLER????---JEMS....

niggas know how i get down. chances are if im listening to music....its wu-tang. although thats more like gospel than rap to me. this includes wu-fam members...(ie: killa fucking army....). and i wont even lie...i like cannibal ox and the grey album.

that dynasty song was ill anyway.

your spinning at the gooch's party anyhow right? me and the girlfriend are both going as 6' tall penis's. you'd like to think im kidding but im really not...you need to get at me to paint god.

word to the god life.

yo, speaking of underground hip-hop and loop troop...

along with illegal commericals, you guys also want to check out Ambush In The Night. which is also another graffiti related track by Loop Troop..

use google you'll find their shit for free to download.. mostly Real Player files.. Ambush in the night is .mp3 though..

Check this out you'll love it

Originally posted by Mr. Peanut@Oct 24 2004, 06:16 AM

isn't public enemy in it?

flava flav is in it. But theres no music by him, just this 30 second section with him cracked out of his mind saying "younawhaI'msayin?!" every 0.5 seconds over and over. Its without question one of the highlights of the movie, if not THE highlight.

Originally posted by jazz technic+Oct 26 2004, 11:03 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jazz technic - Oct 26 2004, 11:03 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Im Broke@Oct 24 2004, 12:51 AM

fat joe writes crack. and umm... "ye smoke a blunt in the car and eat

a whole pie a pizza and just destroy this motha fucka!"

wish this man still got up.

000_0310x.jpg

joey crack says lean back bitches!

[/b]

This motherfucker brings the heat!!

He kills it on that "new york" track w/ ja rule and jadakiss, you can listen to it on murder incs website.