COPE 2 KINGS DESTROY APPRICIATION THREAD.

taco bell bomber

to start things off, this thread is not about the graffiti, so it belongs here.

this thread is strictly about the comedy cope2 produces in this video, quotes and whatnot, to me this is one of the funniest doc. movies ever.

and whats even more funny, is when you turn those quotes into funnier quotes.

disclaimer: this thread is not making fun of cope 2, so all you feelin catchers, turn ur head, this is a sign of respect, a ROAST if you will, in honor of cope 2.

heres a couple me and fr8lover were discussing

"if the trains were still runnin, id have that shit on lock, cause before the 4 line died, i took over i was king"

"IF THE ICE CREAM TRUCKS WERE STILL RUNNING, YO ID HAVE THAT SHIT ONE LOCK, ID BE EATING ALL THE ICE CREAM IN THE TRUCK"

----------------------------------------

"once i lose a little of this weight, ill be king of the rooftops once again. but right now im eating these tacos and platanos and tamales and quesdillas and taquitos and burritos and tamales and tomatillos and empenadas....."

------------------

" i remember my uncle had pilots in his drawrs, catching tags around the corner"

"i remember my uncle had cheesesteaks in his drawrs, eating sandwhichs around the corner"

-----------------

camera man -asking WAS- "who taught you how to do characters"

WAS- "my man cope"

was-"lot of bitch pussy niggas didnt wanna show me no love jus cause im better"

camera man -"who taught you how to cook"

was- "my man cope"

was- " lot of bitch hamburger niggas who didnt wanna show me no love jus cause im hungrier"

--------------

if cope 2 had a tv show, and ovie was his son on the show.

cope-"son, i seen you was out bombin last night. explain yourself"

ovie-"yo pops, i wasnt bombin. i was BOMBIN BOMBIN."

cope -"word, now go heat up them tamales fusy made me"

"for real son. yo, we always came begetted with some foods, nawmean? in 82 we was packing 12 cheesesteaks a night along with our cans. shit got so hectic we'd do fillins with cheesestakes. id come back the next day and grub on that shit with some platanos and rice fusy made me"

"yeah i know. i remember this one time back in 82 when I was killing the 7 line. me and PERONE was walking out of the bodega with whwole pizza pies and brought them to the tracks and did fillins all night. that shit was dope son."

"then i saw niggas fillins i had beef wit, and i threw pizza at that shit, then i was like yo, i wanted that shit, so i ate it off the wall, then did more fillins

i dunno, this shit amused me and fr8lover..if you like it, whatever, if not i dont care..jus thought it might make some people laugh, we were.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

xxxxx: ok putting this in perspective, its supposed to be the beginning of the interview of skuf

yyyyy: in the vapors

xxxxx: "Skuf actually called me, he woke me up, my man is on his way to the rib to do this interview, it looks good. He actually called me twice, but I was chilling in the kitchen eating up this rice and beans and pork chops and platanos that my wife had made from the night before - that shit was good. So I'm waiting for Skuf, and we're gonna do this interview!"

xxxxx: haha he lists like 4 things!

yyyyy: ni9gga is hungry

xxxxx: haha yo i want to do a thugged out interview

xxxxx: and have the person go along with it

yyyyy: haha word

xxxxx: get a writer and ill do one for your mag or the next one

yyyyy: haha ight

xxxxx: and ill make it like cope2 or kayslay and always talk more about myself than the actual writer...

yyyyy: hahahahaha

xxxxx: like "yo son, i seen them fillins you got on the 7 line. killin shit as usual!"

xxxxx: "yeah god, that shit was real. that shit was just on some raw gully type-crazy shit, nawmean?"

yyyyy: cope2 is so funny, that dude should have his own tv show, even if it dont envolve graffiti

xxxxx: "yeah i know. i remember this one time back in 82 when I was killing the 7 line. me and PERONE was walking out of the bodega with whwole pizza pies and brought them to the tracks and did fillins all night. that shit was dope son."

xxxxx: totally, id like to produce that

yyyyy: "then i saw niggas fillins i had beef wit, and i threw pizza at that shit, then i was like yo, i wanted that shit, so i ate it off the wall, then did more fillins

yyyyy: "shit was crazy good pizza, peperoni, mushrooms, and i had my nigga phillip add some lemon"

xxxxx: "for real son. yo, we always came begetted with some foods, nawmean? in 82 we was packing 12 cheesesteaks a night along with our cans. shit got so hectic we'd do fillins with cheesestakes. id come back the next day and grub on that shit with some platanos and rice fusy made me"

yyyyy: "phillip is where i got my first peice from, cap gave me the throw up i have today, phillip was the ill nigga that showed me peicing, me cone tnf, saze2, we was killin the 2 line with phillips outlines, jus wrecking shit, yo if the trains were runnin id have that shit locked"

xxxxx: haha

xxxxx: you know what ive always wondered

xxxxx: he always shouts out chulo and vanessa, but never that one kid who said he didnt like graffiti in the movie

xxxxx: i wonder if he doesnt like that kid

yyyyy: yea,

yyyyy: that was ovie as a little kid

yyyyy: haha

xxxxx: if we had a cope tv sitcom

xxxxx: ovie would be his son

xxxxx: "son, i seen you was out bombin last night. explain yourself"

xxxxx: "yo pops, i wasnt bombin. i was BOMBIN BOMBIN."

yyyyy: and face2 from germany would be the foriegn exchange student in ovies math class haha

xxxxx: "word, now go heat up them tamales fusy made me"

xxxxx: hahahaha yeah. "FACE NIGGA, FACE"

yyyyy: hahaha

yyyyy: baby face!

xxxxx: and ink76 would be the goofy neighbor

xxxxx: cope2: "INK, YOU KNOCKED OVER MY JESUS STATUE IN THE FRONT YARD WITH YOUR CAR!"

xxxxx: ink: "THAT WASNT MEEEE"

yyyyy: "yo uncle chico, i seen your names all over the train" "dat wasnt me, ovie did that shit" "oh word, ima go eat these beans and rice fusy made"

xxxxx: hahaha

xxxxx: "ink you ran over my "BORIQUAS DONT PLAY" yard sign with your hooptie!"

xxxxx: "THAT WASSNT MEEEEEE"

xxxxx: thatll be all he'll say, and he'll just pop in the frame and out

yyyyy: " i remember my uncle had fucking cheesesteaks in his cabinets, eating beef around the corners

yyyyy: " i remember my uncle had fucking pilots in his cabinets remeber lol

xxxxx: haha yeah

xxxxx: "YO BUT FOR REAL, IF THE ICE CREAM TRUCK WAS STILL RUNNING. ID BE KING. ID BE EATING ALL THE ICE CREAM IN THE TRUCk"

yyyyy: hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

yyyyy: yo im laughing out loud kid

Guest Pilau Hands
Originally posted by freightlover

"then i saw niggas fillins i had beef wit, and i threw pizza at that shit, then i was like yo, i wanted that shit, so i ate it off the wall, then did more fillins"

killed me

xxxxx: dude i really think we can make a cope2 sitcom work

yyyyy: i do to, we should talk to fox

xxxxx: cope2 - not the brightest all city king to come out of the bronx, but certainly the wittiest. when hes not eating, hes complaining about one of the kids or his fillins getting ragged. he grew up with ink76, his next door neighbor. even though he finds him annoying, ink's brief moments in the cope2 household are endearing to cope, making them friends forever!

xxxxx: ink76 - mischievous next door neighbor to the cope2 family. hes the one whose got the catch phrase thats got EVERYBODY talking! "THAT WASSNT MEEEE!" whether its running over cope2's dog, WAS, or running over his "boriquas don't play" yard sign...ink76 is ALWAYS up to no good!

xxxxx: ovie - cope2's oldest son and heir to his "kingdom." hes just your average high school kid whose more interested in the ladies than his schoolwork. cope catching him sneaking in after a night of "BOMBIN BOMBIN" or getting in "BEEF WITH NIGGAS FROM BROOKLYN" are just a few of the hilarious mishaps that ovie gets himself into. tune in to see more!

yyyyy: hahahahahahaahahhaa

xxxxx: FACE - everybody loves the loveable foreign chap who comes and stays with the family. reminiscent of Balky from "perfect strangers," Face is always there to make us smile with his unintelligible half-english banter. whether its the misuse of the word "nigga" or the amount of times he says "FACE, BABY, FACE!!!" face will always be there for some comic relief during the rough times in the cope household.

xxxxx: fusy - always there for the platanos and beans and rice, fusy is the epitome of the tv wife. while shes not always happy when guys like FACE stick around the house too long, she enjoys meeting new people and LOVES making them platanos and pork chops! with her two kids, chulo and vanessa from a previous marriage, the cope2 household keeps getting bigger and the situations WACKIER!!!

xxxxx: other characters include: CHINO, who gets steamed every time cope steals the magazine he works for! CONE, always there with funny hats and puff coats, CONE is the guy whose always down to "RACK, KILL SHIT," and then come home to some pork chops and comic relief from our old friend FACE!

Guest mikro137

Originally posted by freightlover

"then i saw niggas fillins i had beef wit, and i threw pizza at that shit, then i was like yo, i wanted that shit, so i ate it off the wall, then did more fillins"

ohhhhh shit.

honestly i would love to make an all star funniest graffiti video clip show , and include some people from my city , as sort of "new footage" the cope video is tiight , but how about flite tds talking through a near nuclear holocoust in the bronx and not missing a beat during that GTV with mone and zine. or , all of cope guest role in GTVs from the famous "you see this cheap ass fuckin lock....." to the later , "im cope mother fuckin 2 mother fuckin boogie down , motherfuckin this mother fuckin that..." from the GTV retrospective. or how about anything where dooleyo talks ever. or big SWERM , or , lets see i can go on for hours here. dero cutting people with wine bottles , and cope saying fuck all that and pulling out guns. or that rime interveiw , where all you see is your boys teeth. or the old school video graff commercial plugs eg video graf 2's plug for that magazine graphic scenes and explicit language i think..... i dont know , i havent watched that one in a grip. regardless im done laughing now , resume discussion

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by jenoz

we used to sneak up in this yard and eat whole pizza pie and just parlay in this yard:lol:

yo one time me and my boy cone tnf went all city after coming off some big mac shit

:lol:

Originally posted by Europe

Cope is dope, whats with the food-jokes?

because when he talks about food its funny...there no diss to cope, im sure he likes to eat n shit, so do i...but when he talks about food and what hes eatig that shit is funny...didnt u ever read the skuf interview, before he even started talking to skuf, he was interviewing himself about what he ate this morn.

cope2 is funny.

"do you think the people appriciate it when you do a mural like this"

"yo they better appriciate it cause yo, if not, FUCK EM B."

"ITS THE HEROIN AND THE PIZZA THAT BE FUCKING UP THEY KID, NOT DIS SHIT"

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by taco bell bomber

" i seen niggas with 40s n shit, i thought they were gonna rape of kill me, turned out to be cope"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by taco bell bomber

"NOW THEY IN DER, EATIN SOME SOULFOOD OR SOME BULLSHIT"

"HEY YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE"

u have no idea how much i laught when i watch this.

and i actually liked the video, didnt find it boring at all.

yeah he is funny and i do remember him talking all that shit about eating and i was like, "eh yo hes speaking nonsense dun"

naw really i dont talk like that but that fool did say B waaaaaaaaaaaay to much in that vid, my ex girl laughed alot at that vid too.

she a hoe though, not really but fuck her B.

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by E MARTYR

haha... i almost cried laughing when i saw him pulling out all those cans and loading them into the trunk of a MERCEDES BENZ

:lol:

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :spin:

yeah bet....