cop video..

saraday

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

even though that cop didn't really look like he knew what he was doing alot of police that carry glocks are switching from them because of alot of Negligent Discharges. i read some newspaper that said the fbi had about 10 cases like that for last year alone but they're weren't in a class room full of kids. it was in the field or during trainings.

I dont think he shot himself and I also think it might have been a blank (and planned out). If he really shot himself, that presentation would have been over. And if it was a real bullet, Id like to think that they would have ended the presentation as well. That thing is a crock.

Originally posted by gatita@Mar 15 2005, 03:48 PM

I dont think he shot himself and I also think it might have been a blank (and planned out). If he really shot himself, that presentation would have been over. And if it was a real bullet, Id like to think that they would have ended the presentation as well. That thing is a crock.

You got me thinking, wouldnt a cop would know if a weapon he was going to bring to a room full of kids was loaded or not? And almost no one goes to look at him they dont check where hes injured and how serious it is. And he continues the fucking lecture, if i was there and he was going to handle another gun like he was about to i would have been like "fuck this... " and left with the quickness.

And by the way, blanks can harm you, in some cases theyve been known to kill.

Originally posted by gatita@Mar 15 2005, 05:48 PM

a 9mm at that range would have taken a chunk of his leg off. Granted he was a big meaty motherfucker if he got shot in the leg at that range with that gun he would not have been able to limp around the classroom. Shits a hoax, he planned that "accidental discharge"

If that dude indeed shot himself in the leg, that's one bad ass motherfucker. He didn't miss a beat. I think the kids were starting to get a little restless at the end because he was bleeding. He could have just winged himself.

I don't think they'd pull some kind of stunt like that in front of some kids, not that young. It's unlikely to me that a school would allow it.

It looks pretty legit to me, aside from the fact that he'd actually bring a loaded gun into a classroom. Cops aren't known for their staggering intellect, so who knows.

Originally posted by gatita@Mar 15 2005, 05:48 PM

ding ding ding!