COP CAR THROUGH UP!! does anybody have pics?

desired

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest me IS cool
Originally posted by ASER1NE

you smell alot like BACON , cause any half ass idiot face knows its not " through up " , retard.

yeah I wanna do a "through up" soon, and then I'm gonna go "throw" a tunnel... :lol:

Originally posted by desired

Damn man I would kill to see a through up alongside a cop car!!

Saying something like"Oinc Oinc Im a Pig" except it would need to be shorter,but still it would be jokes [/quote

I'd like to see you inside the backseat of a copcar, hands cuffed behnd your back.-----------------stupid ass kid.

Guest catwash
Originally posted by hex

yer ive seen somethin like dat with a throw up on it a loads of tags around it but it was in the uk

yo Hex, as in Hex/Slick??!

The legend?

Really, it's you?

Nah, i didnt think so kid....

Guest eessee

hooked on phonics spelling section is all i have to say about u DESIRED.... i take it ur 11 and using ur brothers computer and he left it on 12oz and u really made him look bad.......... i should "through up" on u ...........im so mean but i speak the truth...:D :D :mad:

Guest CountRockula

you guys are some fucking dorks. was it really worth the time to bash this fool for spelling throw up wrong???

and another thing, how come every time somebody posts something that doesnt use the right lingo, or it seems like a new jack question, you immediately assume its a cop?

you need to just shut the fuck up if your gonna be an asshole to somebody just asking a question.

"Damn man I would kill to see a through up alongside a cop car!!

Saying something like"Oinc Oinc Im a Pig" except it would need to be shorter,but still it would be jokes."

"you need to just shut the fuck up if your gonna be an asshole to somebody just asking a question." - CountRockula

heh.

"you need to just shut the fuck up if your gonna be an asshole to somebody just asking a question." - CountRockula

Count u made me cry.. i was just asking where the question was cause i didnt have my bifocals on and u go attacking me... *sob sob* cant we all get along, oh hypocrasy besieige me boo hoo.

Guest jeff123456

ive seen tags on cop cars but never any throw ups... that would take madd guts to bomb a po car.... if u go to prins.com or something like that theres a pic of his tag on a cop car but i dont know if thats the rite site url.. and i dont feel like going through my book marks to find it..

peace

Guest CountRockula
Originally posted by High Priest

Count u made me cry.. i was just asking where the question was cause i didnt have my bifocals on and u go attacking me... *sob sob* cant we all get along, oh hypocrasy besieige me boo hoo.

i was a bit drunk and i dont like it when people on this board just go off on rookies or people who dont speak the right lingo etc. nothing personal towards you.

count to 10... who rocks???

I remember after the BBoy summit in venice turned into a riot there were some fucked up cop cars all mobbed the fuck up sick.If anyone has a flick Id love to see that, I mean it was all over the news cuz the media had a reason to bitch about hip hop and graffitti and those horrible horrible black brown and yellow hoodlums

• 2 months later...

Archived