Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

COP CAR THROUGH UP!! does anybody have pics?

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by desired, Mar 24, 2002.

1. desired

desired Junior Member

Damn man I would kill to see a through up alongside a cop car!!

Saying something like"Oinc Oinc Im a Pig" except it would need to be shorter,but still it would be jokes

2. whoami

whoami Guest

Ok i'll also give you the writers name location and phone number...

3. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

i was looking for this thread in the bench? couldnt find it. am i lame or is it gone?

4. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

Or maybe they could be really original and do a pig character saying like "I smell bacon".. woooooooh.

5. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

you smell alot like BACON , cause any half ass idiot face knows its not " through up " , retard.

6. me IS cool

me IS cool Guest

yeah I wanna do a "through up" soon, and then I'm gonna go "throw" a tunnel... :lol:

7. whiteboy 516

whiteboy 516 Junior Member

8. whiteboy 516

whiteboy 516 Junior Member

Just for jokes--hahaa.....:mad:

9. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

A-HEM. Sounds like someones trying to come clean.

10. hex

hex New Jack

yer ive seen somethin like dat with a throw up on it a loads of tags around it but it was in the uk

11. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

12. Daze One Million

Daze One Million Elite Member

A writer from were im from did that across the windshield

13. catwash

catwash Guest

yo Hex, as in Hex/Slick??!

The legend?

Really, it's you?

Nah, i didnt think so kid....

14. RIM THE JOB

RIM THE JOB Member

.. :confused:

edited because I spelled it wrogngh

15. eessee

eessee Guest

hooked on phonics spelling section is all i have to say about u DESIRED.... i take it ur 11 and using ur brothers computer and he left it on 12oz and u really made him look bad.......... i should "through up" on u ...........im so mean but i speak the truth...:D :D :mad: