Coors

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by 26SidedCube

Fucker drank my last beer. I vowed my revenge.

Parents need to grow the fuck up.

for real, i been tryin to think how this works in her head "well, if i sue coors, i will get some odd million/billion dollars, that will either bring my son back or i will forget about him" i mean come on lady, aint shit gonna happen

i did a report on this a few years back, the curves for drinkin and advertising suck, less people drink now and there is way more advertising and a while back, way less advertising, way more drinkin. so, she needs to shut the hell up

she is sueing because they make drinkin commercials at kids, which is just stupid

Originally posted by onesecondple

she is sueing because they make drinkin commercials at kids, which is just stupid

She's suing because she thinks there's no way

her little Johnny Bumblefuck could ever make

a bad decision on his own. Not mommy's angel!

It's those damn 'other' kids he'd been hanging

out with lately and those DAMN BEER COMPANIES

FORCING MY CHILD WHO WOULD NEVER HAVE

THOUGHT TO CONSUME ALCOLHOL HAD THE

EVILS OF MARKETING PUT IT IN FRONT OF HIM.

Sucks she lost her son, I feel horrible in that regard,

but if I died I'd smack the shit out of my moms

for something like that.

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

Originally posted by Crimsøn

I hope that bitch gets mule kicked by a hopped up elephant.

:lol:

Originally posted by 26SidedCube

She's suing because she thinks there's no way

her little Johnny Bumblefuck could ever make

a bad decision on his own. Not mommy's angel!

It's those damn 'other' kids he'd been hanging

out with lately and those DAMN BEER COMPANIES

FORCING MY CHILD WHO WOULD NEVER HAVE

THOUGHT TO CONSUME ALCOLHOL HAD THE

EVILS OF MARKETING PUT IT IN FRONT OF HIM.

Sucks she lost her son, I feel horrible in that regard,

but if I died I'd smack the shit out of my moms

for something like that.

true true. i love how whenever a child dies, the parents wont admit it was their kids fault. He was going 90 for christs sake, whats next, sue the car company for makin cars that goes that fast? sue the light company because it scared him and he tried to take it out?

I just want to go on record saying that if I ever get drunk and do something stupid like drive 90 and slam into a lightpost that it was my own fault for being stupid.

I hope they show the court hearing on tv. I really am interested in her argument. Plus I want to see the judge tell her to go home, drink a beer and shut the fuck up.

Guest sneak

America seems to have a REALLY big thing about alcohol and young people. i personally dont understand it, the majority of children (ok there are going to be some exceptions) will try it at some point in life...probably before they reach 21.

over the pond, it doesnt seem to be as frowned upon. i mean, when i was 14-15 i used to ask my parents to get me brew for me. same with a lot of other heads i know - plus that was only if you couldnt get served or had no money!

kids will try alcohol, and usually the worst thing which will happen is a nasty case of puke on trainers (ala tesseract) and a hangover.

Originally posted by sneak

over the pond, it doesnt seem to be as frowned upon. i mean, when i was 14-15 i used to ask my parents to get me brew for me. same with a lot of other heads i know - plus that was only if you couldnt get served or had no money!

When I was in England, it seemed like anyone could get served. My 17 year old cousin and his friends would get in to clubs no problem. My 14 year old cousin would get served at the local. It seems like people just don't see it as as big a problem over there.....

Originally posted by sneak

America seems to have a REALLY big thing about alcohol and young people. i personally dont understand it, the majority of children (ok there are going to be some exceptions) will try it at some point in life...probably before they reach 21.

im almost 20 and i havent had me a sip, but lots of my friends are alcoholics. They are all retarded about drinkin. And zack, if you run 90 into a pole, you are so gettin a lawsuit to avenge your death....

Sneak

American kids are stupid. We cant give them any kinda responsibillity with out them fuckin shit up. On another note, You cant drive until you are 18 in Europe right? So they teach you to drink before you drive. That makes a whole lot more sense than the way we do things. I hope all the terrible shit that happens, happens to the kids.

Well next time my truck breaks down I'm suing Chevy for making me walk. Next time my watch stops ticking I'm suing Swatch for making me look elsewhere for the time. AND BY GOD NEXT TIME MY PHONE RINGS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT I'M SUING THE FUCK OUT OF MOTOROLA FOR PUTTING ME THROUGH THE PAIN AND SUFFERING OF HAVING TO EXPLAIN THAT IT WAS NOT A BOOTY CALL...Damnit...:dazed:

Guest sneak

im not sure bout elsewhere in Europe but in England youve got to be 17 to drive a car (16 for peds), 16 to smoke and 18 to drink. even then, england is seen as being a "tight" country in europe! i mean, across the continent (namely france and spain as thats where ive done all my european drinking) it is A HELL OF A LOT MORE RELAXED.

i dont particually mind either way...ive never been that big of a drinker and before i turned 18 i knew where to go get my alcohol from where i wouldnt get IDed so i managed alright. on the other hand, i suppose a lot of American youngsters probably dont know what nrews like so how can you miss what youve never tried?

Archived