Coolest guy on 12oz...

JohnnyHorton

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest --zeSto--

yeah.. all the canucks are pretty damn cool

dazzle

TT

Myslef

ese

Candadiano <the newest

sudz

frate raper

we've got a good ratio!

I really can thing of any trouble spots from up north.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by -Rage-

In fact anyone with -'s in thier name.

Very true. Beer,

El Mamesso

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by El Mamerro

http://www.arrogancy.net/entertainment/amigo2.jpg'>

"and we plundered...and pruned... the hedges... of many small villages... WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!?!?"

damn, that's the first movie I ever did see in a movie theater. My dad took me when he had hope and love for me. My second movie was Born In The East LA. Actually, it might've been the other way around.

my favourites are the Canadians, hands down. We keep the peace up in this piece.

Guest Canadiano

^^ hahaha! macross comes with the nice pics again.

TT, I forgot to say that I like your name. you know why.

i hear that the boreal forest was huge in alberta, and now it's small. who's your premier again?

Guest Canadiano

or you don't big it up enough. Or you're one of those guys who walks around everyday with a Polo Jeans USA or Harley Davidson USA, or Tommy USA shirt with a giant American flag pattern on 'em.

geez - am i making sense here?

please , im all about canada , down at canada place at the fireworks , drunk as fuck ,wearing a canadian flag as a cape . recognizzize .

Please believe im here now , and my living situation leaves me without computers for brief peroids .

Guest Canadiano

Fuck Klein.

TO has the garbage workers on strike, so on these hot, humid days (we're in a heatwave now), i think I smell stink everywhere and have to keep smelling myself thinking it may be me.

You know David Gunn? He was interviewed by the Toronto Star in yesterday's paper, and he was saying how Toronto politicians are idiots. He was working as a consultant for Mayor Mel, the Moose Molestor last year, and now runs Amtrak.

I hear that Klein lifted a moratorium on hunting grizzlies. Or was that BC? Who's BC's premier, Campbell? Fuck 'em both. And fuck Eves, our premier.

Archived