cool things i used to own...

uglyfe

i had snake mountain and that was the shit.

ninja turtles

battle beasts

cobra commander figure

and a optimus prime giant transformer.

i had a stuffed dragon and a tricycle that got run over.

what cool shit do you remember from being a kid?

i remember a real lot....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

-Lightbrite

-The fisher price sink that pumped water and suds with the plastic dishes

-those big plastic tricycle things (you know they had the giant wheels and were really low to the ground....)

-My best friends hot wheels and hot wheels car wash that changed the cars colour with the hot water (I grew up with boys ok.)

-the fold up rock dude from he-man

-POPPLES!

-My little pony's

anybody know what those things were that had the funny ball with the plastic circle around it that you jumped on... something hop or something.......

------------------

you are beautiful, just not on the inside

Originally posted by Lush:

-Lightbrite

-The fisher price sink that pumped water and suds with the plastic dishes

-those big plastic tricycle things (you know they had the giant wheels and were really low to the ground....)

-My best friends hot wheels and hot wheels car wash that changed the cars colour with the hot water (I grew up with boys ok.)

-the fold up rock dude from he-man

-POPPLES!

-My little pony's

anybody know what those things were that had the funny ball with the plastic circle around it that you jumped on... something hop or something.......

i think they were called a pogo ball

i have castle grey skull...witht hat mic that you talked into and it made your voice all evil sounding..i have been wanting to usde that shit for when a band I am in records.

thats all i can thnk of..i can't really remember much of my childhood.

i had so many ninja turtle when i was little..and ghostbusters..that was another thing that rocked my earth. I have ghostbusters episode on video in my basement. i think i might go find em and sit down to watch em. BEER AND TITTIES!! WOOHOO!!!!

------------------

til I change my mind..STRAIGHT EDGE!!!!!

the g.i. joe aircraft carrier and the older figures that just had plain green uniforms. and the first tank that ran on batteries.

yeah, the he-man castle's were pretty ill. so were the figures, especially "man-e-faces" and the lizard that shot water(or whatever you put in him, ie: piss) out his mouth.

army ants, color-forms, view master, and of course linkin logs, the most fun you could possibly have with pieces of wood.

Guest cracked ass

Holy shit, Lush said LiteBrite...how old are you? I haven't thought of that thing in over 20 years...

OK, here's an example of a dumb genius. (You all know how smart I am, right?) I used to have a game called Gnip Gnop, this thing enclosed in a plastic shell where you knocked some balls onto your opponent's side or something. Haven't seen the thing in over 20 years. Then it occurred to me JUST LAST YEAR out of nowhere that the game's name is "ping pong" backwards.

I also remember some witch-based game where you had to move your man through the rooms of this cardboard haunted house and up a staircase, and every turn someone dropped a big ball bearing down the chimney, which would randomly wipe out your game piece in one of the rooms or on the stairs and you'd have to go back to the beginning.

I also had mad matchbox/hot wheels and lego collections.

all i had were legos. i didnt feel like picking them up one day so i swept them into the heater built in the floor. and i had three pairs of the original double dare reeboks. i didnt have shit growing up-fucking parents.

Guest freddy kreuger

maannn ya'll are sleepin...

all i gotta say is BRIO...

those wooden trains and tracks you could piece together...i think they were made in switzerland, or mabey it was holland...some european country anyway...i was cleaning out my cellar recently and found 2 huge ass bins chock foll o' the things...

anyone, anyone?

cracked? ese? camaann...i know some of you had to rock the brio back when...

i never had starwars,,

but i had Gi joe can i say snake eyes and cobra comander

TMNT

rock lords

a few Gobots ha ha ha

micro machines,

electronic battle ship the game

metal tonka dump trucks and several other stuff

but since i was a bratty kid and liked to break shit very few of these things still exist in my possesion oh well

here are some:

m.u.s.c.l.e.s., captain power, garbage pail kids, wwf finger wrestlers, insecticons/constructicons (more specific on the transformers), mousetrap/volcano island (some serious board games!).

but best of all, the tomy pocket games! if you remember these, you're getting up there!

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by cracked ass:

I used to have a game called Gnip Gnop, this thing enclosed in a plastic shell where you knocked some balls onto your opponent's side or something. Haven't seen the thing in over 20 years. Then it occurred to me JUST LAST YEAR out of nowhere that the game's name is "ping pong" backwards.

Thats great lol

i had crazy SHE-RA gear.

the shield-sword-and outfit.

and my ma she wasent sleepin cus she fliked it and so i gota copy of myself when i was like 3 being SHE-RA.

between me & my cousin we had all the SHE-RA&HE-man shit we were rad lil suckas

------------------

LoRdDiaLrOckA & ish

Originally posted by BoB Hope ONER:

..toys were the reason you had friends for.. so you could go over to their house and play and leave them all over the room.. and then never have to clean up..

Sorta. My friends were always good for having lots of toys, but the reason I had none is because about once every few months my mom would wig out, pile ALL of our toys into garbage bags. My mom would systematically go though each room and pick up anything that ever gave us enjoyment an throw it in a bag which she then deposited on the curb. It was usually some small thing that set her off like us leaving a few toys somewhere on the floor or something dumb like that. Anyway my dad would usually come home and rescue the toys, and put them in the garage for a few days untill mom forgot then give them back to us. Unfortunately there were a few times that he didn't get home before the garbage truk carted all our things off to the dump.

------------------

you are beautiful, just not on the inside

Guest wakassOATH
Originally posted by Lush:

Sorta. My friends were always good for having lots of toys, but the reason I had none is because about once every few months my mom would wig out, pile ALL of our toys into garbage bags. My mom would systematically go though each room and pick up anything that ever gave us enjoyment an throw it in a bag which she then deposited on the curb. It was usually some small thing that set her off like us leaving a few toys somewhere on the floor or something dumb like that. Anyway my dad would usually come home and rescue the toys, and put them in the garage for a few days untill mom forgot then give them back to us. Unfortunately there were a few times that he didn't get home before the garbage truk carted all our things off to the dump.

my mom did the same exact thing one time , i wouldent clean up my shit , so she took all our toys and put them in garbage bags , a few days after garbage day we found them in the cornor of the garage,i was soo happy that day

Archived