Cool shit in life that makes me smile

mr.yuck

A few years ago when i was living with my grandparents i got locked up for writing and everytime i'd be rollin somewhere with gramps and we got stopped at a RR crossing, he'd say "Hey there go your buddies" and start laughiing. He's such a cool guy.

i also like watching uNCUT on BET around 2 am when songs like WHAT THAT THANG SMELL LIKE? come on. Bootleg as shit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

when i go 'home' to my moms house, her and i take road trips digging for paint together. she's the homie. she gets more excited than i do.

'oh wow, you got a notch top'...

other things that make me smile:

ridiculously loud, chaotic noises like the finale at fireworks displays. i dont know why, but that is probably my favorite 45 seconds ever. chaos makes me relaxed. silence makes me nervous.

kittens make me smile. girls with dope necks/colar bones make me smile. bunnies are pretty dope. watching my little sister becomea better writer than me makes me smile.

honestly, the vast majority of things in life, even alot of sucky things, make me laugh. they might not always make me smile, but atleast i can laugh.

Guest KING BLING

I love garage sale shopping... On nice days there is nothing better than cruising around buying beer hats with clocks in them, Jesus shirts and shot glasses.

I also love poker night, atleast 15 beers can never do you wrong.

Also because it will be said...Bar-B-Ques

good idea for a thread...

waking up early in the morning refreshed with nothing but fun ahead of me......

funny jokes.....funny pictures......my parents when they re drunk....my aunty j. and uncle r.<<i love u guys..r.i.p......seeing me and friends up...

Hangin out and talkin with mr.pete and smiley the two oldest truck drivers i know that hang out at a truck stop. All they talk about is bustin caps in hookers asses and droppin them off in the everglades. They are some funny guys to be 70+ years old.

Originally posted by seeking

the vast majority of things in life, even alot of sucky things, make me laugh. they might not always make me smile, but atleast i can laugh.

^^^soo true

I smile whenever Boys admitt they like something "girly" its just sooo damn cute.

When my mother tells me she caught someone's train on the way to work. :lol:

Family dinners when every one takes turns ripping on one another.

Guest sneak

i smile when i wake up on a summers day with nothing to do and i can just chill in the garden and read etc,,

i smile when i see *certain ppl*

• Thinking about something funny that happened out of nowhere and smiling w/out knowing it.
  • puppies at the pet store.
  • My freinds that act like morons. it's great.
  • Watching rap videos and imitating the dances.
  • People calling out of nowhere!
  • blam.

-walking past the same bum everyday that always has a smile on his face and a bottle of jack in his hand

-seeing this girl im in love with

-knowing thats its friday and im gonna get torn the fuck up

-listening to my stoner uncle talk about bike riding in the woods

-remembering all the stupid shit i used to do as a kid

-smelling that great smell minutes before a storm is about to come

-sitting on my porch while its raining with a square lit

-chiefing a blunt and knowing that everything will eventully get better in my life

* when ragsoes mom gives me props for being up. harhar

* when im sick and my friend's come and bring me lil things i like

* driving randomly listening to music

* just meeting someone and getting excited talking about the same interest and laughing

* compliments

* when my guy friends look out for me.. make me feel safe

* laughing so hard you think your gonna piss in your pants, and your tummy hurts

* kissing

*my memories i wouldnt trade for the world

The manner in which the sky hits the earth at the horizon. Its beautiful, a big fucking empty color block being intercepted by chaotic rocks trees and landforms. Sometimes the trees branches jutting up as if they were reaching for the sky.

Meeting a girl that just fucking totally boggles your mind, leaving you going, HOLY FUCKING SHIT. In a non sexual manner.

Lying in my bed and letting my imagination wander.

Playing air guitar.

Exploring stuff.

this is my first post so its probly not gonna come out right but meh...

anyway bein on the beach in the summer after a long day and theres a storm commin and yet the suns setting at the same time...the skys all murky reds oranges and purples...that a sam's summer in one hand and your girl next to you...thats the stuff i dont want to forget when i get old

Originally posted by BUCK FUSH

this is my first post so its probly not gonna come out right but meh...

anyway bein on the beach in the summer after a long day and theres a storm commin and yet the suns setting at the same time...the skys all murky reds oranges and purples...that a sam's summer in one hand and your girl next to you...thats the stuff i dont want to forget when i get old

For your first post that was a pretty fucking sweet story.

Welcome to 12oz. Dope name too...

- Girls hitting on me at shows

- When people from school/work come to see my band and get totally confused by it

- Long talks with my sister about stupid shit

- Vynl to Mini Disc mixes

- knowing that I can smile anytime I see a certain someone

- screened in pourch sunday mornings. Coffee, Cigarettes, David Bowie.

- new music

- playing shows

- shorts and flip flops.

-finding lil drawings and messages up for me when i wake up that my boy leaves behind before he leaves for work

-finding lil drawing and messages up for me in the shower

-when my boy writes lil messages for me that are actually "from the baby.." and are "to mommie, i love you!.. me and daddy love you!"

-when my sister packs my lunch for school (since i have no car to drive any where for a while) and puts my favorite lil snacks in like trail mix.

-when my dad calls me, and he doesnt even call anyone really. i love talking to my dad-- he just turned 77, and he's so full of love and life. he makes me day and i make his!

-when i get a card in the mail, and my dad signs "dad". see, he cant really read or write, but he can manage to sign it "dad" with the help of my mom!

-when al kisses my belly before he leaves to work

-when al plays the guitar and sings to my tummy

-when someone on 12oz shares something meaningfull

-posts from kabar.

Archived