COOL NEW BATHINGUE TECHNIQUE

REGULATOR

yo wassup ive gone 3 weeks without reef cus japan got some harsh ass olaws and shit so i finally got fuckin high off some chared nugets and shitty dime......but yo back to the subject i was thinkin some shit and you ever get that feeling that your feet and dirty, bgut the rest of yous clean so you dont wanna have to take a whole shower just for the feet....i found a cool new way to avoid....BY JUST WASHING YOUR FEET!!! just get into the shower with your clothes on, and dragging your skankss hoe feet on the small leftover puddles of water on the ground......or just walk around on something wert and dry the feet and shit...something else come up too....ever been on AIM and your talking to some person and they say the what "wat" ahaha tbat shits hella fuckin funny cus it sounds like their pikachu or something....just imagine pickua say "WAT" hahaha its wut not wat god dammit.....fuck fuck allrite then thats all i wanted to say before sleeping and jacking off to a moderators mother

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by REGULATOR

what the fuk is that shit i keep seeing that first second shit!!

damn you 12oz nerds

im also confused bout this first shit ?

Guest willy.wonka

i wanna bathtub where i can sit comfortly on the edge with my woman's back on me...as we sit in a nice hot(but not too hot) bubble bath.

Archived