Cook it up yo!

Guest Remy Martin

Guest Remy Martin

how many of you cats get fufillment out of cooking.

me for example, i dig big sharp knives and alchohol, throw in some flesh and and plants and cool looking pans and fire, im loven it...plus its fun to do when faded and good for you, not to mention, if you cook and take your entrees seriously, you can complain a lot more when you go out to posh spots and it almost cures you of fast food, plus it tastes good and....

anyway...cheers to good cookin, i got some recipes im downa trade....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest cracked ass

I like to man the stove once in a while. I'll stir-fry anything. I make a mean beef stroganoff, garlic mashed potatoes, omelets, and a few other dishes. Mostly though I'm too hungry and/or tired to put in any effort and it's all about rolled-up sandwich meat and cheese (no bread), chips and coke, or a quick salad.

It's fun being a gourmand. (A gourmet is a picky eater who appreciates high-quality food; a gourmand is just somebody who enjoys the act of eating, regardless of quality). I can enjoy fine dining as well as mac and cheese, all the way down to the desperation meals. One time I was in an enormous hurry to bag some freights before they moved so I swallowed one scoop each of sour cream, applesauce, and spaghetti sauce and ran out the door.

I love to cook. I never feel right taking anyone out to a restaurant, especially when most my friends hate japanese and vietnamese food and would rather go to a steakhouse or some bullshit. It makes me feel good cooking for people, then you can personalize dinner instead of just buying something because it's on the menu. I'm not too domestic about anything, but cooking is an exception. My dad has a garden too, so I'm all about making some fancy ass homegrown salad's, with the special sesame garlic dressing. Cucumber salad, and vegitable soups are good too. I go buy fresh cilantro and put it on about everything. I'm lacking on the dessert tip though, I've been stuck on fried banana's for about 5 years.

------------------

PRUDE - If I had nuts, you'd be on 'em.

cooking gets me hard....i got amped off my incredibly cool spice rack/knife holder and tonight im cooking for my girl and some of her friends....too bad the hoes have no class or id make something decent but ill have to settle with a cesar salad, ravioli and bread....their just lucky my girl likes them otherwise theyd be marching their ass to mcdonals and id be cooking up some angel hair pasta with homemade alfredo sauce, shrimp and tomatoes and a nice bottle of wine....shit id probably even cook up some baklava from scratch....

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Guest Remy Martin

right right,

i been lacin up the tacos latley, chicken boiled in jalapenos, chili pepper, pepper, beer, garlic salt and whatever else makes it into the pot...

then some chunky home made qaucomole along with tomatoes and cheese and sourcream, homemade salsa, allthough, just chicken and salsa tacos are not to be slept on...

and my favorite part, well to eat anyway, home made fried corn tacoshells, pretty easy and they taste so much better, specially if you love crispy tacos, fill pan with layer of canola oil put on medium heat, put tortilla in, wait a sec, and fold in half, flip, remove and drain...

hmmm...we got this vietnamese hot garlic pepper sauce, white label with a cock(rooster) on it, and a green lid, excellent for a marinating and spice...its the real deal, pretty much pureed chili peppers and garlic, and way also on the list at La Remy Martin, steamed dumplings, i belive they are chinese, anyway, take wok, put in chicken and desired spices let it cook for a while then add your veges, peppers and onions and let that marinate and stew for a while, you want the white dumpling mix, states its chinese, but says its a product of the phillipines, anyway, follow the instructions and make dough, stuff the dumplings and steam and your hype!!! they are so good, for lunch over rice or as a snack...

we havent got to sushi yet...

and for the italian in me...im about to lace up the home made pizza dough, all ready got the sauce down to a science, but its pretty easy...my moms used to make homemade pizza dough when i was a kid..and with the left overs you just fry it up and coat it in sugar...

and my favorite marinade!!! whiskey, pureed jalapeno, onion and garlic..leave that up in a bag with some meat...hot to death...

anyway...im a nerd...i want a cooking show with my boy whos a chef...this cat is a thug chef...full sleave tats and he runs this posh resteruant...

i'm with cracked, i've been cooking every day the entire summer, and have come to the conclusion that it doesn't have to be expensive or extravagant to taste good. Remy-i like that creativity shit, keep it up. Sushi ain't hard bro, i like the way you're challenging yourself you'll have no trouble. There was a show on not too long ago, on East Meets West where they did the sushi thing at home. dude knows sushi, i'm not all that fond of his regular slop however, way too involved or expensive.

Guest Remy Martin

thanks,

yeah, whats my stand by regular..turkey and swiss on a roll in the oven for five minutes topped with mustard, tomato and avacado...

sushi is cool, but you know...sushi is what you go out for...raw fish and alchohol is a good mix.

its all about our crew dish though....

stuffed chicken breast

fairly common but worth it all if done right...

take as many breasts as desired smile.gif

and you can either make a skillfull slice as to turn the chunk of chicken into a fleshy blunt wrap, the chefs method, or the newschool method and put it under some plastic wrap and mash lightly

then marinate in olive oil, a bit of vineger, some desired spices and cloves of garlic...while this is marinating,

get your veges, spinach, carrots, pine nuts, mushrooms, and what not, dice fairly finley with a enough defintion left to be able to tell what it is..cook down on a low temp, use some olive oil and garlic to simmer in...

shred your motzererlla, a five dollar chunk is plenty for four breasts..and get some romano to shred to, as well as some toothpicks and bread crumbs for later...

ok, so your breasts are done marinating, surgery time, take your veggies that you simmerd and turn your chicken breast in to a chewy blunt, the breast being the wrap, the veggies to chronic and the motz. the chewy..after finding the correct amount for the wrap, seal as best you can, you dont want to motz. leaking, with the toothpicks,

repeat until done with all breasts, i mean blunt wraps, then try to find a glass oven dish that will situate all breasts snug and secure..then once breasts are in dish, sprinkle breadcrumbs and romano and a dash of olive oil..throw that mug up in a preheated oven at 375 for a hot minute or two till its done...

serve with salad and frosty old english...

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I'm a Ramen Noodle fiend. There's nothing like my Ultra-MSG-loaded super curry Ramen recipe. Beer,

El Mamerro

Archived