Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

convince serpent not to joing the navy...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by serpent of the light, Jun 26, 2002.

1. convince serpent not to join the navy...

I'm seriously considering joining said branch of the military. I'm also looking fairly seriously at the Coast Guard, so everyone try and convince me which one is better, or why i shouldn't join either.

2. test pattern

test pattern Elite Member

Fuck that.

Join the Yakuza.

3. im not witty

im not witty Guest

theres already a current thread about this, go join it

4. Dyptheria

Dyptheria Guest

i'd take the coast guard any day over the navy. you can learn valuable sailing skills in the coast guard and when you get out you can get a job as a captain of a ship making $60,000. i've heard terrible stories about the navy where people have to go into a submarine for 4 months, never seeing the sun once, and dudes doing homoerotic shit to entertain themselves.

5. mapo wc

mapo wc Elite Member

id suggest against the military. but thats just me.

some people really do like it.

but the navy is wack as fuck. youre on a boat or a submarine for 6 months of the year. and you sleep in a cramped space. thats why all the navy guys are all pale and skinny and weak and shit. youre treated like a fucking veal.

coast guard is better because you stay in the US and shit.

but fuck it, dont go to the military.

6. 455

455 Guest

^^^^haha....nice one mapo....you've already joined the 12oz army,what else do you want....a career?

7. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

from what I have heard the Navy will treat you in a more civilized manor than the army or marines would treat. I am sure its pretty much the same with the coast guard.

8. HomerJayII

HomerJayII Member

GO WITH THE COAST GUARD.

9. Daddy_Screw

Daddy_Screw Guest

fuck the civil service, smoke weeed and do graf

10. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

you fag get off the boat and on the ground with the grunts.

11. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

that was witty

12. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

13. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

14. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

http://enterprise.upl.cs.wisc.edu/~jester/images/harhar/retard.jpg'>

Join the navy so you can learn to glue your head to a desk .

15. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

I would deff go coat guard, it would be more fun and comfy.