Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

ConTrails Vs. ChemTrails

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Ken E. Bus, Mar 3, 2003.

1. Ken E. Bus

Ken E. Bus Member

Now, I'm not usually a conspiracy theorist, but this has caught my attention. And I have noticed that these things seem to be lingering in the sky for a longer time than they used to. What do you guys think about this?

http://www.nasaexplores.com/lessons/02-075/images/contrails.gif'>

[img]http://www.cazekiel.org/images/Comtrails/chemtrails.jpg'>

[img]http://www.worldnetdaily.com/images/chem1.jpg'>

2. Ken E. Bus

Ken E. Bus Member

Come on guys. Some of you had to have heard about this and have an opinion. I just started looking into it and I'm not sure what to think. Drop some knowledge.

3. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

There has actually been reports of it falling to the ground in a silly string fashion...I dont think I can find the article about it...but it had people worried about the toxicness of it...

4. TEE_rase_war

TEE_rase_war Senior Member

happy trails to you my friend

5. krie

krie Guest

nevaaaaaa seen em b4

6. Ken E. Bus

Ken E. Bus Member

Several reports of this. Some of them were lab tested and found to contain a polymer or to be a polymer.

7. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

Its just the government trying to weave, ease off kids.

8. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

9. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

10. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

my dad actually, of all people seems to
    think there is something to it...it surprises me, he's one skeptical mother
    fucker. one of his clients was way into investigating it and
    showed my dad a bunch of shit. i can't remember his site
    now, but i peeped it and there was definitely interesting
    things written there. there is a military base on the outskirts of
    my city and i've seen the cross hatch shit a couple times real
    early in the morning...last summer i heard the planes flying around
    just before sunrise, then on my way to work there were the
    trails, all like the photos above, and the planes were gone.
    i'll try and find the site, there was some stuff about locals enquiring
    into it and interesting 'official' responses.

11. If I may venture to throw out a theory, I'd say the reason they linger longer these days is because jet planes today fly at increasing altitudes to avoid the air stream. The higher up, the colder it is, and condensation from the heat of the jet engines (what causes the trails) stays icy for a longer time before it evaporates.

I dunno, that makes sense to me.

*Stuffzszssss

12. Ken E. Bus

Ken E. Bus Member

^^Yeah, that was my first thought. But I have lived near airports for some time and even worked for a cargo airline for awhile. Some of the cross-hatching that we see is not normal flight patterns. Add to that the varied reports of the polymer strings and you kinda go hmmm.

P.S. When I worked for the airline one of the things I did was the word processing and formatting for government bids. I had to have a top-secret security clearance because most of the stuff we bid on was for new top-secret military surveillance and combat programs.

13. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned