CONTI's new sketch

conti

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

less wobbly? as in, not 4 lines just to make one line? i knew that, but this was a quick sketch and i was in a hurry. i will add color, but i'm not sure what colors...any suggestions?

peace

1-

-conti.

*holy hell, 2 new posts before i replied..**

i dunno wtf is up with my letters lol.

peace

um.....alright i dont usually respond to shit in the bench or whatever, but i figure ill just make my day interesting.

ok, im not some crazy piecer or anything that sits around agonizing over a blackbook, but i do know that your trying to get way WAY too complicated too fast, dont bother with characters yet or anything, my advice would be to sit around and stare at simples by other people for hours and hours and just look at the basic lines and letter forms, im not saying to go out and bite, just look at how everything flows and how the letter can be simple and look good. who cares if you look like a fucking psycho walking around school doing motions with your hand like a cans there? who cares if theres a stack of notebooks in your room with scribbles in them? hahaha thats all part of it man, fuck characters for now, fuck wildstyles, go look at people like lyes and whatnot that have slightly more basic styles that look really good. basically, work on letterform and making clean lines and just work slowly and steadily and itll come, the name of the game is to just chill and let your hand learn. lates.

^^^ damn, that was "inspiring"...haha, um, where can i find these "simple" writers?

i got a sh!t-load of paper with drawings and scribbles in them. draw all over my school work ( not my real tagname, a fake one..just to learn different letters ).

some of the people above that said something like "change the letters a little bit", how would i do that? cuz the C and I are the ears...i see an error on the N..

oh, i'll put up some of my character drawings later..they are better than my graffiti sketches..

i'm out..

peace

-conti.

Guest mind fuck
Originally posted by nak

actually .. wtf is up with your letters... try to be a little more simpler.. cus im not feeling um..

as if you are giving advice you poop stain.

Guest 5starstyle

I think I can understand what your thinking.. I mite be wrong but whatever I figure I give you some feed back, keep things simple, your going to fast... take it one step at a time..

Archived