continuing with depressing nostalgia: most embarrassing moment!

Guest fr8lover

Guest fr8lover

in recent memory, mine was two years ago. i was taking the ACT, and the night before i had drank a bit too much and thus the morning of the test i had bad beer farts/gas. so i go in and begin to take the test, letting out sbd's everynow and then, they smelled, but nobody would know it was me. toward the middle of the test, right before the 10-15 minute break i dropped my pencil, before dropping it i had been spending a good minute trying to squeeze out this fart without making a sound (you know, right before letting it rip making sure it "feels" like itll be silent), i forget about this and bent in my seat to grab said pencil. sure enough, i let it rip and it was noisy as hell. a guy i know was sitting next to me, and the look on his face cant be described, but looked sort of like :eek: . he stopped what he was doing and turned only his head and made a face like that. i was frozen, and dreaded the break period following the section of the test. this wasnt just a small room, but a medium sized lecture auditorium full of students.

we get out, and a friend of mine who was sitting in front of me, oblivious to who let it fly said, "holy shit guys, did you hear someone fart!" everyone laughed and my friend looked knowingly at me and busted up laughing...i admitted i did it and its now test taking lore.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest dukeofyork

i try to forget my more embarassing moments...

i must be doing a pretty good job too, cause i cant remember any at this point in time.

I've got a ton of them ... Farts, random unexplained bloody noses, throwing up, falling down, losing articles of clothing, waking up in strange places, uncontrolable erections, situations with the police, never-ending hangovers, etc. Tell me what you want to hear a story about, and I've probably got one.

It's just your standard 13-year-old get-up-in-front-of-the-class-for-a-report erection story. Embarassment is relative, i think. At the time it was mortifying, but now I wouldn't give two fucks about it.

Once I was at a party, all drunk off my ass (because that's how I used to do it), and I saw this girl. She was hot. I got wood as I was going over to talk to her, so I just sat down on the couch. Next thing I know, it's 9AM and I'm late for work. That's not really embarassing, but it's funny as hell when I look back on it.

Originally posted by alkaline

Once I was at a party, all drunk off my ass (because that's how I used to do it), and I saw this girl. She was hot. I got wood as I was going over to talk to her, so I just sat down on the couch. Next thing I know, it's 9AM and I'm late for work. That's not really embarassing, but it's funny as hell when I look back on it.

hahahhaha...that is the all time best story ever...

Archived