continuing the agrgument

Kr430n5_666

i see where youre coming from but i think your beliefs, although respectable, just dont apply to society today.

yes i am aware of that. in this sence, i suppose i am a modern example of either an inhuman male or a strongly conservative female (which gender, i dont know!).

just because i believe in things that arent acceptable in society means i shuold just drop them? well thats a bunch of diararrea tulips. vegan kids follow a diet which is, for the most part, not respected by the rest of the world (but is getting more acknowledgement these days).

doing things that are not the usual is not a thing that should be abolished. no way.

also, i dont beleive in the whole "wife and husband" thing due to the fact that i think marriage is a pile of gargoyle craps.

as a whole...i just feel nudity is something for 2 people who feel they are totally awesome together should enjoy. even if it is just someone you think is cool. who cares about this "BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND - HUSBAND/WIFE" label bullshit. if you think someone is cool and sex wont phase the way you 2 are, then word to the bling, have a sex time...no big deal.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

isnt this the same person who just called dee and devilush pathetic?

you believe people should just run around and fuck eachother for the fuck of it? (haha im like a comedian an shit)

but you call them pathetic?

c'mon man, you know better then that, wheres your head at?

you have a very closed mind for such an open minded person :(

"this kind of thing makes nudity less of a special thing." give me a break

and to top it off i dont see you speaking up for the youngins when people are posting pictures of diseased pussies, people with their faces smashed in or a close up of some dudes asshole :mad:

Guest beardo

seems like a perfectly good DISCUSSION to me.. no need to let it go. shoulda kept going in the thread it started in

i'm not saying "HAVE SEX WITH EVERYONE"

im saying, if you are really cool with someone and it just so happens there is some more attraction between the two and the sex thing happened..whatever...it happens.

how does that make me pathetic? 2 good friends had sex and it didnt phase their relationship...whats bad about that?

explain to me how i am closed minded too...i need this info...

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Everyone can argue whatever they want, but Makros is right. These tit threads are about the objectification of women and they are not, I repeat, they are not a good thing. They are immature, stupid, promote dumb ideals, and makes everyone look like a raving moron in general.

BUT...

I personally admit that I do a lot of stupid things. I often behave immaturely, and greatly enjoy doing so despite my being aware of how stupid I am being. I do things that are detrimental to both my health and morale, and the fact that I am in full knowledge of this surely makes me even more stupid. The bottom line: I don't give a crap about much. Things are fun, even some stupid things. I support several instances of stupidity, and this is but one of them.

By supporting this thread and asking to see tits, and furthermore, going so far as to post pictures of myself in my underwear, I am fully aware that I am an idiot. However, idiotic behavior is something I've been a fan of for a long time, because it attracts attention, and yes, I like attention. It's nice. Everyone's got some character flaws, and this is one of my major ones. Look at me.

So what I am trying to say is that Makros is right, and we are dumb. Lets be retards for a while, it's stupid fun. Now please, upload those goddamn pics cause I have to go pretty soon and that's it for the Internet today. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

how does that make me pathetic? 2 good friends had sex and it didnt phase their relationship...whats bad about that?

because makros, it makes it "less of a special thing" :lol:

*edit*

i edited the other post to make another point up there also.

i just wanted to say i had a dream el mammero got shot, and i had to go to his house, and i got lost in his basement, and he had a tight back porch, it was like 7x7 feet and his pool was like 17 feet below the porch. i was waitin for him to come home from the hospital and i was chillin with his little brother that i dont even know if he exists, then i got stuck in the pool because it had real high sides. thanks

Mamerro, you get 499 dollars.

I'm not here to change the world, just to make sure people know all sides of the situation. Mamerro knows all sides of the situation and indulges in the fact that he does stupid things and likes attention. He doesnt enjoy these things, but at the same time...it is who he is and seems to show signs of growing out of it in the future.

This is good. I want to make people aware of things so they know why they are who they are. I am deeply sorry if you people dont like being challenged to think on other levels.

I personally dont like the fact that animals are killed for human convienince, but i am definitly not vegan. This is an example of me BIENG one with the majority of society. I have reasons for why i am not vegan and i feel that is important, to know why you are who you are.

If you can back up all of your actions with intelligent and genuine reasoning, then you are unstoppable. Look at my reaction to Mamerro for an example.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

He doesnt enjoy these things, but at the same time...it is who he is and seems to show signs of growing out of it in the future.

Wait, I DO enjoy them... or don't I? I... now I am very confused.

I'm gonna go bump some thread in which I said something funny so that others go "haha" and think I'm cool. See you guys tomorrow, and thanks for the cash, Makros. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by iCEBERG

because makros, it makes it "less of a special thing" :lol:

No...you are not seeing what i am fucking saying.

I'm not saying.."hey...we are friends...we must have sex and i must have millions of friends."

i'm saying if YOU and someone you think is very cool who you have totaly respect for and you think is beautiful has the same exact feeling for you back and you end up doing the sex thing...then cool.

this also depends on lifestyles...i know the drug and alcohol lifestyle is very interesting...parties and all that shit. it is a very social life style...so becoming friends with people is more of a daily thing.

my lifestyle is less social and more productive. i am employed by myself to create and have some fun...not over indulge and make 1000 friends. which makes my chances of becoming cool with a person of the opposite sex a little lower (at least at the age i am at now). do i care? no. i'm not a seeker of sex...i'm a seeker of creation and general fun. which means, when i meet a person of the opposite sex, it is more rare...and when i become very cool with that person...that is a SHITLOAD more rare...because as you all know...i do not enjoy many people...for the most part. someone would have to prove to be totally awesome for them to get any further with me and i think being picky is essential in keeping nudity and general "above friend" feelings more special to myself.

If you can back up all of your actions with intelligent and genuine reasoning, then you are unstoppable.

9 times out of 10 i can, or atleast try my damndednessing... tion.... ly to try but even if you know your right, its very difficult to convince people otherwise unless they come to that particular conclusion through their own reasoning, or atleast that what ive come to see more often then not

but then again if you know your right, then being wrong is out of the question. if i think 4 + 4 = 384, and i dont know im wrong? then to me im right, your wrong

i basically just stopped tryin to justify myself to people, i try to not be here nor there, right or wrong, i try to just observe and only make needed decisions that will affect me, otherwise i just lay low

but anyways long story short i respect yours, your an intelligent dude... ette, an you can shit my pants anyday

oh and in my dream el mammeros mom baked us brownies and tied red bows around each browny, its was kinda dope

and if i have learned anything on this forum its that body language and insinuations make up probably a good 35% of relevant conversationalism

which is lost through text over the internet

which is why people argue, i didnt mean go have sex with all your friends blah blah blah, not in that way, but oh well

to justify an internet arguement, is to waste time

Originally posted by cmeup

first off i think its dumb for you to complain about shit that has nothing to do with you. here on this board if you dont like a thread, you can leave it... one of the many good things about 12oz. so why not just leave the thread, seeings how you have so many problems with it, and just know to yourself, those kids are all horny bla bla bla.... and keep those critical opinions to yourself.

secondly, you got problems, whether you want to admit it or not. i know you think its cool/cute/funny/interesting or what have you to come here and post random piks of the bullshit you post, and make a little caption underneath the picture, thats nice and all, but only a complete fucking idiot/weirdo/loser/person with severe problems would waste there time finding stupid ass piks and then coming here and posting them in the fashion that you do.

thirdly, whether your a boy or girl, i think your gay if your a male, and got both a dick and a pussy if your close to being female. either way, your not right. your parents should have hugged you more when you were younger.

that is all.

teaser<~

i usually dont jump in and say things when people are being what i would classigy as "stupid". sometimes i do...and when i do...i do if for YOUR OWN PERSONAL GAIN. i am trying to fucking help you think more. i am trying to get you to understand more about yourself and how other people think. i am on this whole message board to spead and learn different philosophies. i am here to learn aobut your lives and your views. i want to see what makes everyone think. everyone has their own minds and if i can look at them, i tihnk i should. i like to explore and learn. you should see my questioining and insulting as gaining knowledge. question yourself...prepare to learn..thats all i want people to do here.

the pictures...i have my reasons for that. i can speak of those reasons someday...but right now...my mind is tellign me to keep them private, so i shall. you dont like them? awesome. who cares. you think it is insane to post pictures for TWO FUCKING YEARS on a message board, then i dont blame you. it is fucking crazy, but i got my reasons and they are mentally benefitting me daily. call it fucked up or call it artsy, but it is just what i am doing.

to call me a gay male is stupid. if i am a guy, you may want to consider the fact that i simply dont think like most other guys. this would not make me gay. this would make me less acceptable to society...and who cares about that.

to say i have a penis and a vagina if i am a girl would be stupid as well. my mindset does not determine which sexual organs i have on my body. please educate yourself.

my parents are awesome and i got many hugs when i was a kid.

whoops.

9 times out of 10 i can, or atleast try my damndednessing... tion.... ly to try but even if you know your right, its very difficult to convince people otherwise unless they come to that particular conclusion through their own reasoning, or atleast that what ive come to see more often then not

but then again if you know your right, then being wrong is out of the question. if i think 4 + 4 = 384, and i dont know im wrong? then to me im right, your wrong

i basically just stopped tryin to justify myself to people, i try to not be here nor there, right or wrong, i try to just observe and only make needed decisions that will affect me, otherwise i just lay low

but anyways long story short i respect yours, your an intelligent dude... ette, an you can shit my pants anyday

oh and in my dream el mammeros mom baked us brownies and tied red bows around each browny, its was kinda dope

your reply is ice.

yeah i have respect for you too, sir. i have respect for everyone here...even tease. hahaha. i'm just trying to get people to think. people dont think enough.

i wish i had some of those brownies right now...all this philosophy is taking away from my time eating. pluffffffffffffffff

makros, some people arent on this board for the same reasons as you

so dont feel obligated to help people in whatever way you feel your helping them

its obviously not working out and is more a waste of everyones time then anything good

but anyways im slippin back up into the cut like stitches

*edit*

basically i feel you, chances are you get what im saying and i actually apologize for trying to understand your motivations through internet text. its not gonna work out. im sure if we had the time to sit down and you explained exactly where your coming from, id doubt i would have the option to disagree

you have my apologies for stepping on your toes the first place

i cant say that i see where your coming from so therefore i have no substance to tell you your wrong with

makros, some people arent on this board for the same reasons as you

so dont feel obligated to help people in whatever way you feel your helping them

its obviously not working out and is more a waste of everyones time then anything good

but anyways im slippin back up into the cut like stitches

for me to keep my mouth shut and let them be idiots without knowing why would be rude of me i think. i'm not saying i am above anyone...i make my mistakes and do my stupid things...but its all what learning is about.

when i am out trying to get people to think harder, i dont think that is wasting anyones time...it is the improvement of oneself. if you want to wallow in your life and not think any harder, then put me on ignore. i wont be insulted. its your choice. (you not necessarily meaning YOU)

i noticed my mistake and edited my post.

i tried to repost it before you had a chance to respond but i guess you were writing your response right when i changed it

im one to dissapear not diss a peer (oh man im clever)

*poof*

YAY!

I have successfully gotten Makros to type, and type, and type.

This is what you all wanted right. "Makros you should talk more, Makros you have awsome insights, Makros stop posting pics, more ideas from you, More more more from Makros!"

I would ten million times think that the world would want to hear from Makros then see nude explicit pictures of Me&Dev.

One thing that is very questioning for me is the sex of Makros. I always refer to Makros as a "him, he" but truely, reading the responses now a days, I have no clue what Makros is. But for my convienence, i'll just call him a he (with out a clue in the world what sex I think he is, because he could be a highly manly man who is all for womans rights and female respect.. or just simply politically correct american woman on the internet, or Makros could also be a woman with her own definition of self-respect for a female.) Either way... astonishing I must say, and most of the things he/she says, are understandable 100%(i think).. but just because I understand, does not mean I agree. (But in most situations, I do agree, because it just makes sense., most of the time, uh.. yeah)

Makros says nudity should be between 2 people. BULLSHIT.

Not referring to the 12oz wet teeshirt contest, but I have seen nudity shared through out the world in beautiful art contents, sculptures, paintings, modelings.... fuck. Nudity is in everything. Movies, Photographs.... its a beautiful thing, man. Nudity is used to arouse, nudity is used to entertain, nudity is used to make people laugh, nudity is used to beautify the world.

Why limit that between "2 people" ? I don't get it. (Keep in mind this has nothing to do with the 12ozTeeshirt contest.)

Why should nudity only mean SEX? What im getting from you is that nudity is meant for sex, and that sex is meant for two people.

Why do babies get to make pampers commercials in their bare asses, and america and parts of asia, europe and maybe even outter space smiles, and laughs, and admires a beautiful body/child/person in a non sexual way?

I am shocked that you think nudity should only be with 2 people... and that its ONLY used for relationship help/intamacy/sex, whatever. Because thats only step one in nudity, homie. Theres so much more it could be used for.

In my case, I used it for laughs, and oohs, and ahhs, and in a meazly 12oz Wet Tee shirt game. Mostly to saw HEY, GIRLS CAN POST PICTURES OF THEIR THANG THANG, IF HIM AND HIM CAN. While you stand for your womans rights in being objective, i stand for my right to be as equal as the first second and third guy up on here that posted a picture of their balls, their dicks, their ass. If they can do it and I can laugh, then I can do it, and they can laugh too.

Originally posted by DEE38

YAY!

I have successfully gotten Makros to type, and type, and type.

This is what you all wanted right. "Makros you should talk more, Makros you have awsome insights, Makros stop posting pics, more ideas from you, More more more from Makros!"

I would ten million times think that the world would want to hear from Makros then see nude explicit pictures of Me&Dev.

One thing that is very questioning for me is the sex of Makros. I always refer to Makros as a "him, he" but truely, reading the responses now a days, I have no clue what Makros is. But for my convienence, i'll just call him a he (with out a clue in the world what sex I think he is, because he could be a highly manly man who is all for womans rights and female respect.. or just simply politically correct american woman on the internet, or Makros could also be a woman with her own definition of self-respect for a female.) Either way... astonishing I must say, and most of the things he/she says, are understandable 100%(i think).. but just because I understand, does not mean I agree. (But in most situations, I do agree, because it just makes sense., most of the time, uh.. yeah)

Makros says nudity should be between 2 people. BULLSHIT.

Not referring to the 12oz wet teeshirt contest, but I have seen nudity shared through out the world in beautiful art contents, sculptures, paintings, modelings.... fuck. Nudity is in everything. Movies, Photographs.... its a beautiful thing, man. Nudity is used to arouse, nudity is used to entertain, nudity is used to make people laugh, nudity is used to beautify the world.

Why limit that between "2 people" ? I don't get it. (Keep in mind this has nothing to do with the 12ozTeeshirt contest.)

Why should nudity only mean SEX? What im getting from you is that nudity is meant for sex, and that sex is meant for two people.

Why do babies get to make pampers commercials in their bare asses, and america and parts of asia, europe and maybe even outter space smiles, and laughs, and admires a beautiful body/child/person in a non sexual way?

I am shocked that you think nudity should only be with 2 people... and that its ONLY used for relationship help/intamacy/sex, whatever. Because thats only step one in nudity, homie. Theres so much more it could be used for.

In my case, I used it for laughs, and oohs, and ahhs, and in a meazly 12oz Wet Tee shirt game. Mostly to saw HEY, GIRLS CAN POST PICTURES OF THEIR THANG THANG, IF HIM AND HIM CAN. While you stand for your womans rights in being objective, i stand for my right to be as equal as the first second and third guy up on here that posted a picture of their balls, their dicks, their ass. If they can do it and I can laugh, then I can do it, and they can laugh too.

ah ah ah

no no no

maybe i should have been more clear, but i figured you al knew what kind of nudity im speaking of here.

posting your nude webcam shots on a message board online full of horny kids displays no artistic merit at all...and if it did, it would be overlooked because of the ones who are looking and the environment it is in.

it is not YOUR fault entirely for why i am going nuts here...its the action and reation that gets me. if you posted nudes of yourself for no reason on a message board full of poeple like myself, it would be nothing but laughs... but in this case..it is "OMG! I WANT TO SEE TITS AND CLITS! I HAVE A SHITTY WAY OF THINKING WHEN IT COMES TO FEMALE BODIES! PORNOGRAPHY HAS SPEAD A DISEASE IN MY HAD AND MADE ME WANT TO SEE BODY PARTS MORE!".

Originally posted by cmeup

see, thats what you should be doing. posting whats really on your mind. not letting stupid piks of fuck up excuses for humans represent you or your creative outlooks.

im very like what your talking about, the whole anaylsing people and their veiws etc... i do that constantly.

but how can we really communitcate with you or know what your about when your posting piks or stupid shit all the time?

now i know alot of people hate me, or dont understand me on here, and think im just some goofy fuckin' wanna be or whatever else they want to classify me as. i try to be funny but im not a wanna be. but my point is, i know what your trying to say when you called us some idiots or whatever for jocking the girls about posting there piks. but i also know that i enjoy the female body, sexually, artsy, anything, its a beautiful creation. there is nothing wrong with being naked. or posting piks of your body.

whats sad is when a girl is shy with her body or uncomfortable. now i dont think you should share your body with every single person in the world, or have sex with just anyone either, but if they want to post their piks, so be it.

tease

1 of the many reasons for my pictures is to give me some relax time. right now...there is hot talk with me here. once this is all clear...time for my grace period again...pictures. floating around. the pictures are like bees...and when i see something worth stinging...i let it go. the stinger goes through the surface of the board itself.

you seem to try to use ART as an excuse for girls to show there body here...but as i said in my reply to dee...the art is dead when it comes to a naked young girl around a bunch of horny kids.

you also seem to use being SECURE as a reson for people to post their nude pictures here. just because you are secrue with your body doesnt mean TOSS IT AROUND. you like your body? awesome! do i ant proof that you like your body? NO! i'll take your word for it.

plus...you are acting like you are more classy with this reply when one of your other ones was something like "LET ME SEE THE TITTIES AND ASSES!" and another reply was like "I'm gonna get the lotion." you are totally not respecting the body as something of beauty, you are viewing it as some pornographic fantasy that reels in your mind which may be the disease pornography has injected into your mind. i know what is like to be infected by such a "disease"...i liked pornography once...but that was years and years ago. once you can see above it...wow. it is funny.

tease..i trust you understand i am not dis respecting you.

Archived