1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

continuing the agrgument

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Kr430n5_666, Jul 1, 2002.

1. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

continuing the agrgument

Discussion started by Kr430n5_666 - Jul 1, 2002

yes i am aware of that. in this sence, i suppose i am a modern example of either an inhuman male or a strongly conservative female (which gender, i dont know!).

just because i believe in things that arent acceptable in society means i shuold just drop them? well thats a bunch of diararrea tulips. vegan kids follow a diet which is, for the most part, not respected by the rest of the world (but is getting more acknowledgement these days).

doing things that are not the usual is not a thing that should be abolished. no way.

also, i dont beleive in the whole "wife and husband" thing due to the fact that i think marriage is a pile of gargoyle craps.

as a whole...i just feel nudity is something for 2 people who feel they are totally awesome together should enjoy. even if it is just someone you think is cool. who cares about this "BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND - HUSBAND/WIFE" label bullshit. if you think someone is cool and sex wont phase the way you 2 are, then word to the bling, have a sex time...no big deal.

Kr430n5_666 - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  2. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Pistol - Replied Jul 1, 2002

let it go

Pistol - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  3. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

Kr430n5_666 - Replied Jul 1, 2002

agorooaoogoment

4. JIGSAW

JIGSAW Guest

JIGSAW - Replied Jul 1, 2002

"When shit goes down"

5. iCEBERG

iCEBERG 12oz Senior Member

iCEBERG - Replied Jul 1, 2002

isnt this the same person who just called dee and devilush pathetic?

you believe people should just run around and fuck eachother for the fuck of it? (haha im like a comedian an shit)

but you call them pathetic?

c'mon man, you know better then that, wheres your head at?

you have a very closed mind for such an open minded person :(

"this kind of thing makes nudity less of a special thing." give me a break

and to top it off i dont see you speaking up for the youngins when people are posting pictures of diseased pussies, people with their faces smashed in or a close up of some dudes asshole :mad:

iCEBERG - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  6. beardo

beardo Guest

beardo - Replied Jul 1, 2002

seems like a perfectly good DISCUSSION to me.. no need to let it go. shoulda kept going in the thread it started in

7. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

i'm not saying "HAVE SEX WITH EVERYONE"

im saying, if you are really cool with someone and it just so happens there is some more attraction between the two and the sex thing happened..whatever...it happens.

how does that make me pathetic? 2 good friends had sex and it didnt phase their relationship...whats bad about that?

explain to me how i am closed minded too...i need this info...

8. imported_El Mamerro - Replied Jul 1, 2002

Everyone can argue whatever they want, but Makros is right. These tit threads are about the objectification of women and they are not, I repeat, they are not a good thing. They are immature, stupid, promote dumb ideals, and makes everyone look like a raving moron in general.

BUT...

I personally admit that I do a lot of stupid things. I often behave immaturely, and greatly enjoy doing so despite my being aware of how stupid I am being. I do things that are detrimental to both my health and morale, and the fact that I am in full knowledge of this surely makes me even more stupid. The bottom line: I don't give a crap about much. Things are fun, even some stupid things. I support several instances of stupidity, and this is but one of them.

By supporting this thread and asking to see tits, and furthermore, going so far as to post pictures of myself in my underwear, I am fully aware that I am an idiot. However, idiotic behavior is something I've been a fan of for a long time, because it attracts attention, and yes, I like attention. It's nice. Everyone's got some character flaws, and this is one of my major ones. Look at me.

So what I am trying to say is that Makros is right, and we are dumb. Lets be retards for a while, it's stupid fun. Now please, upload those goddamn pics cause I have to go pretty soon and that's it for the Internet today. Beer,

El Mamerro

9. iCEBERG

because makros, it makes it "less of a special thing" :lol:

*edit*

i edited the other post to make another point up there also.

i just wanted to say i had a dream el mammero got shot, and i had to go to his house, and i got lost in his basement, and he had a tight back porch, it was like 7x7 feet and his pool was like 17 feet below the porch. i was waitin for him to come home from the hospital and i was chillin with his little brother that i dont even know if he exists, then i got stuck in the pool because it had real high sides. thanks

10. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

Mamerro, you get 499 dollars.

I'm not here to change the world, just to make sure people know all sides of the situation. Mamerro knows all sides of the situation and indulges in the fact that he does stupid things and likes attention. He doesnt enjoy these things, but at the same time...it is who he is and seems to show signs of growing out of it in the future.

This is good. I want to make people aware of things so they know why they are who they are. I am deeply sorry if you people dont like being challenged to think on other levels.

I personally dont like the fact that animals are killed for human convienince, but i am definitly not vegan. This is an example of me BIENG one with the majority of society. I have reasons for why i am not vegan and i feel that is important, to know why you are who you are.

If you can back up all of your actions with intelligent and genuine reasoning, then you are unstoppable. Look at my reaction to Mamerro for an example.

11. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

willy.wonka - Replied Jul 1, 2002

what makros looks like,im tellin you

[​IMG]

12. JIGSAW

JIGSAW Guest

JIGSAW - Replied Jul 1, 2002

proud to be a moronic pig who likes ass...

13. imported_El Mamerro - Replied Jul 1, 2002

Wait, I DO enjoy them... or don't I? I... now I am very confused.

I'm gonna go bump some thread in which I said something funny so that others go "haha" and think I'm cool. See you guys tomorrow, and thanks for the cash, Makros. Beer,

El Mamerro

14. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

No...you are not seeing what i am fucking saying.

I'm not saying.."hey...we are friends...we must have sex and i must have millions of friends."

i'm saying if YOU and someone you think is very cool who you have totaly respect for and you think is beautiful has the same exact feeling for you back and you end up doing the sex thing...then cool.

this also depends on lifestyles...i know the drug and alcohol lifestyle is very interesting...parties and all that shit. it is a very social life style...so becoming friends with people is more of a daily thing.

my lifestyle is less social and more productive. i am employed by myself to create and have some fun...not over indulge and make 1000 friends. which makes my chances of becoming cool with a person of the opposite sex a little lower (at least at the age i am at now). do i care? no. i'm not a seeker of sex...i'm a seeker of creation and general fun. which means, when i meet a person of the opposite sex, it is more rare...and when i become very cool with that person...that is a SHITLOAD more rare...because as you all know...i do not enjoy many people...for the most part. someone would have to prove to be totally awesome for them to get any further with me and i think being picky is essential in keeping nudity and general "above friend" feelings more special to myself.

15. iCEBERG

9 times out of 10 i can, or atleast try my damndednessing... tion.... ly to try but even if you know your right, its very difficult to convince people otherwise unless they come to that particular conclusion through their own reasoning, or atleast that what ive come to see more often then not

but then again if you know your right, then being wrong is out of the question. if i think 4 + 4 = 384, and i dont know im wrong? then to me im right, your wrong

i basically just stopped tryin to justify myself to people, i try to not be here nor there, right or wrong, i try to just observe and only make needed decisions that will affect me, otherwise i just lay low

but anyways long story short i respect yours, your an intelligent dude... ette, an you can shit my pants anyday

oh and in my dream el mammeros mom baked us brownies and tied red bows around each browny, its was kinda dope