Contingency Plans?

boxcarwilly

winston churchill said "the first casualty of war is the truth" and this is why "...during wartime the truth must be at all times surrounded by a body guard of lies"

i want the fuck out of dodge my grlfrnd doesnt think it is so imminent but we'll see after the terrorist threats from this weekend pan out or dont pan out, ill be out of boston and major cities until the skies clear a little more.

i think complacency in the midst of world war is ignorant that doesnt mean that you shouldnt be aware. the day the 911 tragedy happens we made a contingency plan something i behoove everyone to do, what to do if shit really hit the fan, where to meet your loved ones, and how you will deal after. i dont think that that is panic at all i think that is logical thought, because honestly the media and government are saying they care about civilian lives but we are all just pawns, so trust noone rite now just plan something please.

my plan *edited so noone follows*

meet grlfrnd (at preplanned location if we are seperated)

pull rich person out of range rover, hog tie them ask them if they have family, if they do tell them they should have had a plan and let them sort it out, if they dont place them in the back of the truck and drop them in rural maine "we saved your life we are now taking your vehicle"

stops on the way to gun stores with rich mans credit card for incindiaries and camoflage and survival gear, ems for tents prepacked food etc. and other necessities.

call my family when i arrive and let them know they are welcome to come (this could happen before depending on the severity of the instance as this whole plan is subject to change in mass chaos)

i think that this isnt far from what the logical mind should have done a while ago, just like a fire escape plan well whatever i think ill set this up as a new topic to see if i am the only idiot who has done this. seeking i hope you have because... well

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Damn, Willy. As I was reading this, I thought it was a bit extreme, but after further thought I've come to the conclusion that you may be right. I'll be making a plan very soon. It will involve my bike, because in the event of a full-on war, gas might be hard to come by.

yeah definately go al id like stonecutters around in the new world order.

fer real tho i thought it was a little overdoing it but it just makes some form of sense. at least a little that when bad things happen you should know before hand what you will do.

do it you wont regret it 10-15 minutes of thought and planning could save everything you hold dear.

Archived