contents of boxcars...

dai

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by dai

i was flickin some boxcars i found tonight when something struck me...how easy it could possibly be to open one. anything worth making all that noise opening it?

nothing worth getting the living shit beat out of your for...cause thats what most writers would do if you pulled that shit at their spots. Stealing=heatheatheatheatheat

stupid stupid stupid....just delete this and pretend you never asked...

Robbing train cars makes you the deadly enemy of writers, because of the heat that will come down. It also makes you a desperate dumbass, unless you have a hot market for 500 lb. rolls of paper, pallets of ornamental bricks, 100 lb. sacks of cornstarch, and other small-ticket, hard to carry bulk items.

You picked the wrong audience for this topic. We like quiet, chill spots to paint trains, not places where the security got quintupled because of breakins.

Low Value, Bulk Cargo

Most of the cargo on boxcars is low value, bulk stuff. Things like 100-lb. sacks of garden fertilizer or, as Cracked put it, ornamental bricks. Usually the expensive stuff gets shipped in containers on hotshots. So the graff writers might be pissed if somebody was breaking into cargo, because it heats up the spot, but the hotshot-riding tramps will REALLY be pissed if they find somebody breaking into containers. Hotshots are the Cadillac of trainhopping transport. They have a high priority, so other trains go "into the hole" to let the hotshots pass by.

Most tramps will not cooperate with law enforcement at all unless it is regarding somebody who is attacking other tramps or breaking into cargo, because cargo thieves bring down a great deal of unnecessary security on the tramps and trainhoppers.. My advice---leave the cargo alone. If you break into locked railcars or containers you are just creating Bad Karma. Bad things happen to people with bad karma. Just live an honest life, and be happy.

a couple of years ago i went into a yard to paint and this boxcar door was open like an inch.inside was a shit load of microwaves!the boxcar next to it was open too it had lumber in it.the next day i got chased out the spot.havent been back either.seriously 90%of the people that break into the trains are workers or they have help from the inside.

Guest dukeofyork
Originally posted by T.T Boy

damn guys, you mean i shouldnt have stolen all this old newspsper? fuck..... i got a whole garage full of this shit.

ha ha!

one time when i was 12 i broke into a trailer on flat bed car and got all theese boxes. i was all like yes free shit. i got home and it was shitty cheap ass bookbags. moral dont break into shit becase you are taking a shitty unneccsary risk.

Dear Dai,

I know what city your from and know people who know where you live.. Don't get stupid..you gave a spot away already on our guestbook, your fucking up...DONOT open up the cars!! Mostlikely recycable shreadded paper is in them...stay to the streets and get some skill!!:mad:

Originally posted by Mako

Dear Dai,

I know what city your from and know people who know where you live.. Don't get stupid..you gave a spot away already on our guestbook, your fucking up...DONOT open up the cars!! Mostlikely recycable shreadded paper is in them...stay to the streets and get some skill!!:mad:

Whip his ass MAKO!!!!

Originally posted by Mako

Dear Dai,

Dear Mako,

I also know what city your from, and I could probably take a few guesses at who you are. I was just asking, and I never said shit about stealing or opening freight cars...i just asked out of curiousity. The spot I gave away was my bad...i'm not used to the online scene and precautions taken on it...not like anyone paints that lay anymore anyways...haha my bad for makin those rusty shitboxes that nobody really paints anymore hot. Like I said, my bad, i had no idea that site has caught heat from the police and shit like VDOT. On a lighter note, stay up, you're shit is pretty hot. And once again...I NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT STEALING FROM BOXCARS...and even if i did...what am i gonna do? tote a pallet back on my handle bars?

Archived