Contacts???

cmeup

who all has contacts? to those who do, what kind are best? what kind do you have? likes / dislikes?

I've worn glasses for the past 5-6 years or so, most the time i wear them, except at home or while playing basketball, etc...

but im somewhat interested in getting some contacts, only problem is that im kinda lazy, and really low maintenance in the sense that I normally just throw on some clothes, grab the shit i need for the day (keys, wallet, celly, etc) and im out the door (after brushing the fronts ofcourse) haha.

on the flip side of all that though, the glasses i have now, dont have those things that hold the glasses up that rest on your nose... i cant stand those fucking things. My glasses, the nose part is just kinda rounded, and sits nicely on the nose area... so if i couldn't find glasses that are somewhat like the ones i have now, i'd rather deal with putting contacts in my eyes than those nose rest thingies that most glasses have.

so what do you think? Should I get some contacts? new pair of glasses? both? What do you have, or what would you do?

TO THE LADIES OF 12OZ...

what are your views when it comes to guys with glasses? yes? no? Prefer contacts? ...and as far as glasses go, what styles do you ladies prefer? when it comes to the frame's shape / color that is...?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I started wearing contacts about 5 years ago. i use aqualens or some shit like that. At first you need to get adjusted but after about 3 hours they are good to go on you. The only thing i hate about it is when you get a little bit of dust, or a little crumb in there, that is pain like youve never felt before. and if you get drunk, you better ask someone to take em out, or they crystalize and fuck your whole eyes up.

181er, contacwearer since 99'

Originally posted by DETO

http://www.ckyforums.com/html/emoticons/fuck.gif'>

deto/skeet skeet on Glik0's girl...

i wear glasses on occasion, i wear them when i drive and when i am taking notes down in class, otherwise i can't get used to wearing 'em all the time, please believe deto be rockin some $600.00 armani's when needed... i have thought about getting some contacts, justhaven't got around to gettin them...

Originally posted by DETO

http://www.ckyforums.com/html/emoticons/fuck.gif'>

deto/skeet skeet on Glik0's girl...

</span>

Originally posted by oneeightyone

The only thing i hate about it is when you get a little bit of dust, or a little crumb in there, that is pain like youve never felt before. and if you get drunk, you better ask someone to take em out, or they crystalize and fuck your whole eyes up.

ive never experienced dust in the eye to be a horrible thing with contacts

ive been wearing contacts since i was 8 or so (read: long fucking time)

i get pretty wasted on the regular and have never had

my contacts crystalize in my eyes

i dont know where the fuck you heard that

or if it happened to you

anyway... funny story

today after all my years of contact wearing

i was forced to purchase a pair of glasses

apparently not removing your contacts from your eye for over a year

does damage to your eyes, who knew?

so now im the 'contact lens abuser' file

and my eye doctor wont let me get contacts again

its kind of like anything though,

the more you do it, the more you push the limits

my limit was a little over a year

eye doctor said he was suprised i hadnt gone blind

anyway, now im rocking glasses for atleast 6 months

until my corneas go back to normal size

and i can get laser surgery

i bought these spectacles by the way...

but mine are a brown with some other pearl color

http://www.rayban.com/catalogo/RB5024/img_zoom.jpg'>

whener, you idiot...

haha, i think its highly unlikely you kept the same pair of contacts in your eyes for over a year... but whatever.

dunno about them glasses you chose buddy... definately not for me.

if and when i get the money to buy some new glasses and or contacts... as far as glasses are concerned, im thinking about getting some thin black frames, small lenses as well.

:D

Originally posted by E MARTYR

haha, i think its highly unlikely you kept the same pair of contacts in your eyes for over a year... but whatever.

dunno about them glasses you chose buddy... definately not for me.

doubt all you want, but yes i did have the same contacts in for over a year

never once taking them out

i dont reccomend anyone to try the same

apparently i got lucky

the picture doesnt really do the spectacles justice

ive actually been getting compliments on them all day

extended wear contacts are what i have. i don't have to take them out at night and can wear them technically for up to thirty days at a time. i normally take them out and switch about every 45-60 days.

surgery is in the plans.

I've had contacts for 5 years or so, and i think they're great. I had a similar, but much less worse problem as When, where i was wearing my contacts every day from when i woke up to when i slept and my eyes weren't getting enough oxygen or something weird like that, so i had to wear my glasses again for awhile. But beyond that, i'd definitely say get the contacts and that way you can wear those when you want, but you still have the option of throwing on the glasses.

Lens i thought we were done talking petty shit to one another online?

i guess not.

i hope your girls family catches sars, and then she commits suicide, and then you follow her lead. :smiles:

ha ha, c'mon tease, of course we are!

How much are contacts?

Guest imported_Tesseract

I'm wearing contacts these last 9 months...i have those monthly ones that you have to take out everynight.

My myopia isnt that bad, 1.00+ deegre...anyway, before contacts i was like half blind cause i didnt wear glasses since i could see more or less. Lots of great things happenned as a result of that...pink blurry human shaped figures waving at me and yelling my name (only to find out it was my sister 15 meters later) Bumps on the road that i had to be carefull of (cats trying to cross the road) Road signs that were too faded or mispelled making me wonder where the tax money goes....and as a final result, two pairs of broken frames because of excessive pocket use...

to put it shortly, contacts are great...removing them drunk is easy and maintenance isnt such a bitch. To avoid contact abuse you can just wear them as less as you can. When i return home and know i wont be getting out no more, i turn to frames and my eyes get their daily oxygen.

I am usually a contacts lens wearer but, I pulled a when too and wore mycontacts for over a year straight and decided that it was time to let my eyes bleed and I had kinda broken the contacts. So for the past 3 weeks I have been rocking my glasses and yesterday I found a set of contacts that I didn't know I had and popped those in. Several girls told me that they thaught the glasses were hot on guys so think about that teaser. I girl might hit on you and finally drag you away from your computer.

<3,

Zack Morris

Originally posted by Zack Morris

Several girls told me that they thaught the glasses were hot on guys so think about that teaser. I girl might hit on you and finally drag you away from your computer.

you got hit on more with contacts or glasses?

i cant decide if girls would like me more with or without glasses, the girls ive been with or asked, said i looked good either way, but who knows...

I kinda want contacts just to switch it up a bit, or atleast new glasses... frames.

I love my glasses for the most part, and dont mind wearing them at all, but sometimes in certain situations i feel like "wanna be's" look at me more like im a nerd or some shit like they could punk me or some shit, and that pisses me off, i worry about getting in a fight and having to chunk my glasses to the side before getting hit.

:lol:

you got hit on more with contacts or glasses?

i cant decide if girls would like me more with or without glasses, the girls ive been with or asked, said i looked good either way, but who knows...

I kinda want contacts just to switch it up a bit, or atleast new glasses... frames.

I love my glasses for the most part, and dont mind wearing them at all, but sometimes in certain situations i feel like "wanna be's" look at me more like im a nerd or some shit like they could punk me or some shit, and that pisses me off, i worry about getting in a fight and having to chunk my glasses to the side before getting hit.

:lol:

S D O T

GIRLS WONT JOCK YOU..

SO YOU UGLY FAGGOT JUST S.T.F.U..

YOU ARE AN UGLY BITCH..

JUST THE THOUGHT MAKES MY TRIGGER FINGER ITCH...

JUST CONFINE YOUR SELF TO YOUR PARENTS BASEMENT..

YOU DONT WANNA GET LACED MAN.

S S S D D D O O O T T T

Archived