Consumerism vol 546...bored and broke edition

Guest imported_Tesseract

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

So you need a space helmet, a full-range life-support system, and an ion blaster (rechargeable).

Summers in Greece must be fucking weird.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Telo

That BOsch Is fucking MONEY, they have those exact models on sale at the Lowes by me.

Go get your self one, i borrowed one to do some stuff at home and now i cant let go..there aint no problem i can fix

Guest imported_Tesseract

you're the muthufuckin rifle, thanx...you're also lucky enough to not appreciate zalman products as an apple owner...as i type my fuckin cpu fan sounds exactly like this

Not just an apple owner... 100% FANLESS apple owner!

By the way, I've been a huge, HUGE fan of technical cutaway illustrations (like the jet engine you posted) since I was a little kid perusing my dad's car magazines. Them shits blow me away.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Same here, to the point i came to make some of my own..i have this whole theory about them but ch0 is too lightframe these days and its 5 am already

I want this for the summer...don't sleep

http://www.thegrillstoreandmore.com/image/PRODUCTS/BIG-PICS/BGE-med.JPG'>

http://www.biggreenegg.com/

The rebirth of the ancient oriental Kamado cooker. The idea is 3000 years old but The Big Green Egg is NOW! The perfect smoker AND grill AND barbecue. Meats, fish, veggies, pizza—all done to perfection.

Our ceramics experts have created what some call "The Ultimate Smoker"—a beautiful and practical marriage of time proven cooking methods and modern technology.

It is said that "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery" and we have our imitators. For the highest quality, kiln fired ceramic cooker available, accept no substitute, insist on the original, Big Green Egg. We've been doing business in the same location since 1974.

for mammero:

http://biggreenegg.com/pix/BGEdiagram.gif'>

consumerism rocks.

my summer wishlist:

1. dolce and gabanna model whatever sunglasses (done)

2. dole and gabanna aviators (consider it done on thursday)

3. new cell phone. i dunno what i want yet, i broke mine in a fit of rage.

4. new palm pilot to organize my entire life (old one also broken while angry HA.)

5. more 80s gear (fuck you)

6. helmut lang jeans

7. ipod (old rio shitty mp3 player also broken while angry. oops.)

8. get my SUV back (consider it dine by fri. @ latest)

9. another dior tie for upcoming fall season

10. an 8ball every friday starting this week (ban me)

11. more penguin gear

12. gucci sneakers (DONE as soon as i get my ass to canal place in new orleans.)

13. lots of peroni and saporro beer

14. some other crap. the end

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by DR+DELUSION

consumerism rocks.

my summer wishlist:

3. new cell phone. i dunno what i want yet, i broke mine in a fit of rage.

4. new palm pilot to organize my entire life (old one also broken while angry HA.)

7. ipod (old rio shitty mp3 player also broken while angry. oops.)

with a temper like yours i'd be buying cheaper fast....as a matter of fact i've broken 3 cell phones so far due to my girlfriend...thats why i never concidered buying a phone with the following shit:

Camera

Flip flap door

and other easy breakabilities

I for one am a great believer of breaking pencils in half.

This thread makes me realise i want nothing for the summer.

Actually, i forgot what i needed is a laptop if i move to London next year (something that i will know this afternoon).

Any PC Laptop suggestions ?

meh, i want some new music, i have been listening to lots of ninja tune stuff recently and i want to expand my collection with a few quality purchases, new headphones are also on the shopping list. i would like a couple of pairs of shoes, a new pair of skate shoes (yes i actually do skate) new work shoes (mine are far too small, i have blisters on my feet from them), and some shoes to go and be a dero in.

woohoo for my wishlist.

I have one of these bad boys partly disassembled in my back porch:

http://www3.telus.net/dougsimpson/spree.JPG'>

1987 Honda Spree

We've been cleaning, fixing, and getting new parts to get it running (hasn't run in 12 years), just waiting on a new air filter and we should be set. I've also got a used Kenwood 10" powered subwoofer, head unit, CD changer, and two speakers, which we are feverishly trying to work out a way to install them on the scooter. It should be hysterical if we manage to do it.

i'm a terrible consumer.. pretty much anything you put in front of my face i will decide i need.

so what do currently really need?

a motorcycle still.. the boy has one and need one too. the idiots have been doing like 10sec wheelies on the highway at 100+ miles an hour without gear on.. dumb. i need to be able to ride and patrol them. HA

a computer that works .. i'm leaving work soon and i will be technology-less

and lots more stuff i know i need but haven't seen yet

Guest imported_Tesseract

So perfect..after doing a video documentary for the father of a close friend (i never asked for money)..he desided today to give me 500 euros....feels so good

Archived