constantly rocking

Hammer4hire

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by SF1

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: MY MAN'S BEEN WRITIN CR----> (CONSTANTLY RETARDED / COREY ROCK ) SINCE 1982 AND HE IS A NOTORIOUS KING IN PHILLY. AND I GUESS YOUR GONNA TRY AND EXLAIN HOW THAT'S A COINCIDENSE???:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

sf1 this is like when you thought some dude in kentucky was stealing your name....its not stealing...theres a zillion names that recur on other cities cause the other person isnt known outside their city. Corey is def a legend here, but no one outside of philly knows of him...its just a coincidence man. plus, it looks like its a crew, not a name, and i also dont think these dudes will ever be doing tags in north philly, and corey rock will certainly never be doing wildstyle type pieces in whatever way out state this is. so its no harm no foul. ive been all around and ive seen mad people with your name over the years...unless you pick a tag like mad unique like rakan or onorok or something not common, its gonna pop up elsewhere...especially if its just the combo of two letters like a C and a R

Originally posted by SF1

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: MY MAN'S BEEN WRITIN CR----> (CONSTANTLY RETARDED / COREY ROCK ) SINCE 1982 AND HE IS A NOTORIOUS KING IN PHILLY. AND I GUESS YOUR GONNA TRY AND EXLAIN HOW THAT'S A COINCIDENSE???:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

haha..who????...you can roll your eyes all the way out the front door princess..these guys are from Melbourne Australia i think your homeboy wont mind....

on the other hand of course i'm not a huge fan of these lads stuff so youknow...whatever.

Originally posted by cheerleader

sf1 this is like when you thought some dude in kentucky was stealing your name....its not stealing...theres a zillion names that recur on other cities cause the other person isnt known outside their city. Corey is def a legend here, but no one outside of philly knows of him...its just a coincidence man. plus, it looks like its a crew, not a name, and i also dont think these dudes will ever be doing tags in north philly, and corey rock will certainly never be doing wildstyle type pieces in whatever way out state this is. so its no harm no foul. ive been all around and ive seen mad people with your name over the years...unless you pick a tag like mad unique like rakan or onorok or something not common, its gonna pop up elsewhere...especially if its just the combo of two letters like a C and a R

FUCK THAT IDIOT THAT DECIDED TO START WRITING MY NAME AFTER I PASSED THROUGH HIS AREA AND CAUGHT SOME TAGS!

EDIT---->

THIS PROBABLY IS JUST A COINCIDENCE BUT THIS IS THE INTERNET AND I'M DRUNK AND TALKING SHIT BECAUSE IT'S FUN. :lol:

I'LL TRY AND ABSTAIN FROM BEING THE 12OZ ASSHOLE FROM NOW ON.:lol: :lol:

Originally posted by SF1

CONSTANTLY RETARDED / COREY ROCK! NOW SOMEBODY REPING A SQUAD CALLED "CONSTANTLY ROCKING"? SOUNDS TO ME LIKE SOMEBODY BEEN GANKIN SHIT THEY SEEN ON THE INTERNET ON SOME "OH IT AINT MY STATE, IT DON'T MATTER" TYPE SHIT. FUCK THAT! AND FUCK THAT IDIOT THAT DECIDED TO START WRITING MY NAME AFTER I PASSED THROUGH HIS AREA AND CAUGHT SOME TAGS!

AND WHATS WORSE IS SOMEONE WRITING THE SAME NAME AS SOMEONE FROM THE SAME CITY ONLY SPELLING IT DIFFERENT AS IF IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE. FUCK THAT!;) :lol:

thats some party trick ya got there...wish i could stick my head up my own ass and sing my own anthem like you can.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

god damn SF1 shut the fuck up your so fuckin retarded

constantly rocking means your out bombing illegal shit like storefronts and other shit...not all this in the cuts wildstyes...but i dont give a fuck your guys shit is coo

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

god damn SF1 shut the fuck up your so fuckin retarded

constantly rocking means your out bombing illegal shit like storefronts and other shit...not all this in the cuts wildstyes...but i dont give a fuck your guys shit is coo

AND WILL YOU GET OFF MY DICK ALREADY?!? YOU ALREADY PULLED YOUR OWN CARD BY POSTING YOUR SHIT FOR EVERYBODY TO SEE THAT YOUR JUST A 12 YEAR OLD TOY. SHUT YOUR TRAP ALREADY.

Originally posted by SF1

I'M DUMB??? OK. WHAT I MEANT BY "SOMEONE WRITING THE SAME NAME AS SOMEONE IN THEIR OWN CITY ONLY SPELLING IT DIFFERENT" IS THAT THE DUDE I WAS TALKING TO (WHO WAS TALKING TO ME) WRITES SOMEONE ELSES NAME. NOW WHO WAS TALKING TO YOU???:confused: :confused:

hush now petal....i hear your hand calling you for some more luvin.