- consolidated skateboards -

patrickjilbert

if you are into consolidated skateboards, or are among the 5 people who enjoys my artwork, check out the consolidated skateboards site. they FINALLY updated it with all the new stuff. so if you need new shit, go for it.

and for those 5 of you that like the artwork, consolidated has a new 4th board that is a 7.5 (clint peterson) and a t-shirt with a wheelchair guy.

that way you can say "tyah i know that dude who did the graphic. he is like a psycho and always posts shit on my message board dudeman."

thank you for your time

http://www.consolidatedskateboard.com

this is the only time i'm gonna advertise about it. dont worry.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest blood as ink

i miss skateboarding...i haven't had a decent deck in about 2 years...i got some cool old skool decks...but findin decent trucks that fit them are a pain.

i sent them a link to my site and said 'check it out if you have the time'

of course i sent the link to like 50 other companies too, but consolidated was the only one to respond.

they're paying me a little bit. they're a good company though so i'm not gonna ask for a ton of shit. if it were world industries or some shit like that it'd be a different story.

one word - luck.

i remember those from a long time ago. always liked those. i think somebody posted a link to his site because i remember seeing it i think. or maybe that was the new alien guy's site. anyway, his drawings are somewhat simple but they are really awesome.

just wish alien didn't have iced out white pros....

No shit huh. Alien's team has always been wierd compared to their images. Man I am bummed. My only friend who skates already went for a few hours and now my plans have fallen through.. looks like another solo session. Hey patrick, did you do the eat wallet, camel toe, and all of those vagina graphics? Those were awesome!

Archived