conserative fuckers...

Grandola

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

pepsi dropped ludacris from their adds cause some people felt that his lyrics were too sexual in nature... not the ones from the commercial though... and bill o'riely said everyone should boycott pepsi for having ludacris as their sales person...

i don't like the way pepsi tastes, but come on... its just a commercial

o'riley is a terrible fuck, all around.

i don't care what he's talking about, he's always wrong, and he talks over the folks on his show trying to tell him how wrong he is.

i know we american folks are a bunch of morons, but seriously.. how does this bastard keep himself so prominent in the media? do people really take seriously the shit that comes out of this guy's mouth? enough people to keep him on the air, i guess...

i was listening to oreilly.

he was saying he doesent care about ludacriss that he could die and rot away from his drugs and whatever but that he is contributing to the moral decline of America etc. Saying it was ludacris job to be postive and help teach our children. I was like fuck dude it's just music.

i prefer pepsi to coke

btw has any one seen the pepsi add with robie williams? i thought it was damn funny....cant be fucked to explain, but still...

Guest Stapler

Who gives a fuck who promotes what, only stupid fucks would buy products cause a CELEBRITY SAYS SO.........Let the celebrity make their money

Guest socrates

Step into the no spin zone.......I kick his ass soo hard, and then find his kids and get then drunk and high and make them listen to necro and tel them to follow his lead...

Originally posted by C-O-K PBScru

man O riley is the fucking worse man he is so far right wing christ fries i wish someone would take that fuckass out.

you obviously haven't acquainted yourself with jerry fallwell......

yeah, falwell is a cartoon character. o'riley is just an asshole. o'riley interupts his guests whenever they make a valid point. he invites people on his show and then bullys the fuck out of them.

falwell is a funny asshole, o'riley just pisses me off. they are both jokes.

I can't stand O'Reilly. Every word outt his mouth pisses me off.

Sounds like he belongs in the homosexual undertones thread. This is from his bio on Fox's website:

"Bill O'Reilly continues to live on Long Island where his best friends are guys with whom he attended first grade."

Guest SPLINTER

never heard of the guy. thanks for the warning. if he walks down my street (highly unlikely) i'll beat his ass and carve wonkswlotihgin on his forhead.

Guest duffman

ludicris sucks.. I mean stop the shit/ and realize what you spit/ is meaningless garbage/ to shake some ass and tits/ dont act like your sick/ and ill respect you/ leave hiphop alone/ dont permote wack rap

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by Grandola

i like ludacris. i hate pepsi. therefore i hate bill oriely....

all these conservative fuckers complaining about ludacris pushing pepsi makes me mad... its just an add... grow up...

i'm a conservative.

i like ludacris.

i like coke better than pepsi.;)

Archived