Conquered my College

imported_YEAHMANWORD

i'm a junior now and since freshman year we've been throwing a slip and slide on our campus green.

we get a 100ftx20 foot tarp (thats 2000 square feet) and take maintainence hoses that are lying around the campus and roll the tarp down the east side of the green which is a huge hill.

the college prides itself on the upkeep of it's grounds so they've been none too happy with us doing it.

last year me and my friend were on the front page of this shitty city's newspaper for it. (poughkeepsie about 70 miles north of nyc.)

today it was like 83 so we spread the word like wildfire and in addition to people already out there, we had a sick turnout.

anyway security came three times and each time they left we got it going again , they came back for a forth round and we got into a little tug-o-war with them and they sliced the tarp up.

I dunno who did it but somehow a picture of the slip n slide wound up on the intro page to the website. it's a fuckin slap in the administrations face and i'm loving every second of it. i dunno how much longer it will last

so check it out marist

http://www.marist.edu/image/slide.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

Hahaha! Excellent.

Dude i really wish you could get the complete tubular effect of it.

i lack a digital camera so i've never been able to really go any further with it but my roommate last year filmed the past few slip n slides weve thrown and made a fucking sick video out of it.

i made a thread a month or two ago about how to create an ftp or to see if anyone was willing to host the video for me but i didn't get much response.

if you saw this video youd freakin love it. so if anyone can help me out with hosting it in any way, shape or form....please reply.

Originally posted by PalestineOne

a large amount of grown ass men and women doing little kids shit like that is why Bin Laden hates us.

And you must also believe that they "hate us because were free"

in that case how come bin laden doesnt hate amsterdam or germany or canada or ..well any other place with similiar societies to ours? being free doesn't make us a target.

and for that matter i really dont know what bin laden thinks or wants , all i know is what they tell us on TV. which isn't very accurate most of the time so ill just pretend its not true.

Just got back from the bar.

Glik maybe you used to frequent rennie's?

You know PMB, it's funny.

i just bought a new computer 5 days ago and the hard file is on my old one. But i swear to christ i'll have it on CD and on the hard drive tomorrow ready for you or anyone else who wants to host it. (i'll mail it or direct connect...i dunno whatever...you guys should see it)

it was a wmv. file if i remember correct.

(not the most convenient i know)

but i didn't make it

it really is a blast to watch though.

and for whoever suggested collegehumor, after seeing some of the pictures on that site, i'd sell my soul to keep this video from ever being affiliated with that website.

peace and love.

http://img13.photobucket.com/albums/v39/yeahmanword/File0001.jpg'>

To Vanity: I've posted pictures of walls I've painted and books in which I've drawn. And will continue to do it. Let them track me down.

I'd love every second.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

a*hem

A typical candidate for admission to Marist College will rank in the top 30% of his or her graduating class and hold a recalculated grade point average of 3.2 or better.

Candidates should meet the following requirements:

4 years of English

3 years of Science

3 years of Math

2 years of Social Sciences

1 year of American History

2 years of a foreign language

2 years of electives

The quality or difficulty level of each class is taken into account as well.

SAT scores, while not as important as the high school transcript, are usually 1100 or higher (550 verbal, 550 math).

sorry heavylox, but im hardly impressed. and no offense to yeahmanword, it just doesnt sound like admission is tough.

You know i was about to edit my post and tell you the story behind that picture but i hit the back button and instead opted for another notch on the post belt. If you search me, it is breaking my cherry for the pointless post. I am now listening to "Duke of Earl" by the great Gene.

Anyone. And I mean anyone. (lets stop using the capital I's. yeah man is about the soul of the word.) would love this song.

But the picture shows me and my cousin sean at my godfathers (sean's father's summer house) in upstate. What we in the NYC area consider upstate.

My godfather grew up at this house during the summer since i think 54 or 55....i know hes older than my mom and dad (58 & 57),.... and my godfather's parents ( moms sisters husband's parent's) bought it in the early 40's.

Anyway, where that bonfire is, used to be a built-in pool. We've never been rich. Especially in Queens standards. But somehow they had a built in pool in the house upstate. One summer it collapsed and all my uncles and my dad and all his brothers went up and filled the hole in.

Ever since then it's been where we hold bonfires.

the picture is of my and my cousin sean whos a senior in high school. he's now taller than me by 3 inches. I'm six feet and a half nowand hes 6'4" and in my little sisters grade which is 11th.

Although me and my little sister are ahead a grade. (Yeahman/Nerd Genes.org)

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

sorry heavylox, but im hardly impressed. and no offense to yeahmanword, it just doesnt sound like admission is tough.

i was jocking, im mean joking. who brags about being in the top 300, of almost anything?

hevcntrl+alt+esc

Originally posted by heavyLox

i was jocking, im mean joking. who brags about being in the top 300, of almost anything?

hevcntrl+alt+esc

the top 351 is the top 10% of colleges across america.

but i could give a fuck.

I rocked a 600 in math and 690 in verbalkint but will still become a firefighter like my father, numerous uncles, and one of my grandpas.

yeahman/listening to 5 6 7 8's, Jedi Mind & Billy Joel.

(marist: because they offered me the most scholarship money.)

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Slip and slides rule so hard it's impossible to accurately depict through photos and/or videos.

We set up one a few years ago on the RISD lawn, shit was fun... especially since it ended on a concrete sidewalk next to a busy street, so you had to somehow get off it before you reached the end. Fun times when you didn't make it.

Archived