congrats allen iverson

Guest fr8lover

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest platapie
Originally posted by IntangibleFame

you can take the boy out the hood,

but you cant take the hood out the boy.

i just boosted your posts. oh noo!

Originally posted by shameless self promotion

^^^ Threw his girl out the house naked then chased her to her friends house with his uncle and started swinging his pistol around like he was a true baller.

what a fag.

all these things are only accusations.

'like he was a true baller'

umm yeah, he is. in every sense of the word. dont hate.

Guest mafIAkilla

ive always hated the fact that the dumbest sons of bitches can be given millions of dollars for being able to run fast,jump high,etc.,then complain about not gettin paid enough,actin like fools,committing crimes,and most of the time having public sympathy for it.....dumbasses.....

Originally posted by mafIAkilla

ive always hated the fact that the dumbest sons of bitches can be given millions of dollars for being able to run fast,jump high,etc.,then complain about not gettin paid enough,actin like fools,committing crimes,and most of the time having public sympathy for it.....dumbasses.....

you are ignorant.

athletes are not paid because theyre good at sports.

theyre paid because people are willing to watch them play sports.

the better you are, the more people are willing to pay. therefore the more money you make.

so when an athlete is bringing in tons of money, its only fair he gets a share of it. so when a ballplayer signs with nike and gets like 10 million a year, its because nike expects that theyll make more than 10 million off his name. thats why i hate when people say 'he gets paid just to do a few commercials and wear nike shoes'..no, hes getting paid because he brings in money for the company. if nike thought that you wearing nike shoes to your job at Best Buy would bring in huge revenue, theyd pay you too.

Originally posted by mapo wc

athletes are not paid because theyre good at sports.

the better you are, the more people are willing to pay. therefore the more money you make.

:confused: what the hell were you trying to say right there?

it's a case of the white man trying to hold a succesful black man down right?

Guest willy.wonka

i seen reggie miller the other night...out of everybody who was all like, "yeah reggie, i seen what you did to the nicks!"

i was the only one that was like, "i'll beat your fuckin ass!":lol:

he was pullin chicks into his ride...asshole:mad:

Archived