confessions

Future Droid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but i mean, some girls are chubby and big, but then there are legit fat chicks.

So when dudes talk about doing a fat chick, i want to know how fat the girls are.

Because there is no way in hell i could ever nut with the "grocery store cashier" type fat chick. It would be impossible, and hopefully others share this moral with me.

I backed into someones car when I was 16. It put a huge hole in my rear bumper. I came home and parked on the street, and my mom wakes me up the next day like "Someone hit you!" and i was like "uhhh.....yeah i guess". One day I'll tell you the truth mom

nothing wrong with a little cushion for the pushin.....

uhm.. its not a confession.. but i have an obsessive compulsive habit of making paper boats out of any rectangular paper i see .

and i went cam[ing last year and me and a buddy got drunk and randomly ran around at 3 a.m peeing in peoples tents with them sleeping in them....we had about 30 colt 45 40 ounces that weekend..

he passed out and i took a leak in his tent and he woke up soaked...so i told him he must have spilled his 40 on the tent last night.

and another time i got bored on a plane flight and decided to kill some time buy masterbating in the bathroom for twenty minutes..

and another time i dropped a stinkbomb in church

yyyyyears ago, before i had my own car, my mom would let me drive hers when she wasn't using it. she went out of town one weekend, and left me with the car. on the way to the beach one morning i bumped into the trailer hitch of an suv, which left a wedge-shaped dent in the front of my mom's bumper. she came back to town and i never said anything. she didn't notice it until about a week later when she had asked my brother to go to the grocery store. she got super pissed and blamed him for it, they got into a huge fight and all sorts of drama ensued over the dent because she didn't believe him when he said he didn't do it. she was convinced that he had run the lawn mower into her car, i suggested that maybe someone hit it with a shopping cart but i never admitted to causing the dent.

am i going to hell?

yyyyyears ago, before i had my own car, my mom would let me drive hers when she wasn't using it. she went out of town one weekend, and left me with the car. on the way to the beach one morning i bumped into the trailer hitch of an suv, which left a wedge-shaped dent in the front of my mom's bumper. she came back to town and i never said anything. she didn't notice it until about a week later when she had asked my brother to go to the grocery store. she got super pissed and blamed him for it, they got into a huge fight and all sorts of drama ensued over the dent because she didn't believe him when he said he didn't do it. she was convinced that he had run the lawn mower into her car, i suggested that maybe someone hit it with a shopping cart but i never admitted to causing the dent.

am i going to hell?

No but your not going to wake up tomorrow...

When I was a senior in high school I was usually stoned out of my gourd. I was driving my mom's 1987 Toyota van (lol...aka the smokin' tokin' chokin' wagon and the tin can silver van that can, man) and had pulled into the school parking lot lookin' for a spot to park. Found one, only pulled in too tight and totally crushed the sliding door on another car's rear bumper. Didn't do SHIT to the other car, but my sliding door was dented to all hell. Instead of leaving a note, I just left and went home and parked the van along the fence where I was supposed to. My mother didn't realize something had happened until a week or so after the fact (lol), and I said somebody did a hit and run at the Albertson's parking lot... Got away with it.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
i masturbate at work....

then shake random peoples hands....

little do they know..

wonkwonkwonkkkkkkkkkk

Gangster