confessions of a pokemon addict

Guest MR BOJANGLES

Guest MR BOJANGLES

god damn it, im 25 years old and i find myself trying to get home in time from work to watch pokemon...its getting worse, the other day i actually played the videogame of it...and kinda liked it...i need help. grown men arent supposed to know what a charmander is.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest blood as ink

i watched pokemon for a little while...then the reruns started...ughh...and then it blew up and everyone and there mother was nonstop talking about pokemon...i just got sick of it.

Dude I'm seriously losing faith in you Bojangles.

Dungeons&Dragons,Pokemon, etc.

My little nephew was hardcore into Pokemon cards, games, shows, movies, etc. So when the new set of cards would comeout or when they were all sold out I would go to comic book stores and look for them. If they had them I would toss the little kids away and buy them for my nephew. I even bought about 3-4 packs. I got a Holographic Zapdos that's woths about 25 bones. Well that was during the Pokemon heyday. Now it's probably worth a nickel. Shoulda sold it on ebay while it was worth something. Bojangles wanna trade a Zapdos Hologram for some flicks? Just messing with ya man. I never played the game. Like I said my little nephew is hooked on that shit. I don't think he would let me cut into his gameboy time to let me test it out. I remember when we went to a Laker game and the little fucker took his Gamboy and played that shit the whole time. you know how much Laker tickets @ Staples center cost. So as long as you don't pull no shit like that you'll be fine. At least "Iris" has stuck by you. I hope she doesent snap at me for putting her name in quotes.;)

Guest Pinche Hoto
Originally posted by T.T Boy

glyven! did you get past the duengeon with the wizards key?

i mean what the hell are you talking about?

did you read the fucking topic, there you go genious. Quit trying to sound all high and mighty, and recognize what you are a fucking faggot. Pokemons are fucking faggots just like you.

Guest willy.wonka

attack of the alien NightOwl

Originally posted by Pinche Hoto

did you read the fucking topic, there you go genious. Quit trying to sound all high and mighty, and recognize what you are a fucking faggot. Pokemons are fucking faggots just like you.

what a fag.....:rolleyes:

Dont go bashing TT just because your a fucking nerd who lives in his parents basement playing nerd games all day and no one can decipher your secret dork code........." ur a fag:rolleyes: "

Guest Pinche Hoto
Originally posted by ASER1NE

Dont go bashing TT just because your a fucking nerd who lives in his parents basement playing nerd games all day and no one can decipher your secret dork code........." ur a fag:rolleyes: "

yeah, good one. You got me there smart guy, give yourself a special ed pat on the back for your intelligence. You fucking stupid piece of crap. Im not even gonna bother, because your obviously gay and retarded, and having to live with that is far harsher a punishment than I could give. Have a nice life stupid faggot

Guest willy.wonka

Pinche Hoto sounds like he could be gay.

thats his word of choice....hes probably 16-17.so hes growing up,learning of his sexuality.fearing that he might actually be gay.

i know he must think of it a lot.....for the name calling and fear of rejction from us real men who like pokemon..

what did 'South Park' call thier "pokemon"?

Guest Pinche Hoto

Re: Pinche Hoto sounds like he could be gay.

Originally posted by willy.wonka

thats his word of choice....hes probably 16-17.so hes growing up,learning of his sexuality.fearing that he might actually be gay.

i know he must think of it a lot.....for the name calling and fear of rejction from us real men who like pokemon..

what did 'South Park' call thier "pokemon"?

you are half right my gay friend, I am 17. But I assure you I am not gay. You on the other hand, seem to defend your gay retarded friends. This might be because you feel for them, because you are indeed gay and retarted, but fortunately you haven't come out of the closet. You need not deem others gay, young child. You fucking pile of crap, YOU ARE GAY AND STUPID, don't speak you fucking gay assface.

Guest Pinche Hoto

EVERYTHING WONKA SAID JUST APPLIES MORE NOW........

Jesus christ, you fucking homo. Can you say anything that is not gay?!?!

Man a moderator needs to close this pokemon crap its turned into endless shit talking because of you guys.

Man a moderator needs to close this pokemon crap its turned into endless shit talking because of you guys.

yes , because of us ....... :rolleyes: ...take a look buddy, this thread was fine until you commented .......just stop already

Guest Pinche Hoto

yes , because of us ....... :rolleyes: ...take a look buddy, this thread was fine until you commented .......just stop already

yes its true, you are gay

Guest Pinche Hoto

you know what, I am the more mature, straight individual, so ill put a stop to this. THIS IS THE LAST I AM COMMENTING ON THE SUBJECT. Lets put an end to this shit talking. Thank you and goodbye.

heh here we go with the

A: "your gay"

B: "no no your gay"

A: "well if im gay your a fucking faggot"

B: "thats ok cause your a stupid fag"

A: "well your a supid gay fag HAH I WON!"

etc. etc.

an now this is your cue, just like that last one, for you guys to call me a gay basher and tell me how i hate fags and if people want to talk like this its ok and how i shouldnt judge other peoples lifestyles cause its not my own and how im mean and all that other shit that went completely over your fucking heads with my "get off the gay shit" post

soooooo let me have it.

did you understand the point of my last post and that i wasnt gay bashing?

nope.

your all emotional fags with sensitive feelings to the ways of the world. well i hate everybody.

go to school

I don't ever watch the show, but with two boys I am very familiar with Pokemon. My oldest is over it now, but the little still must battle.

I like to play the Pokemon Stadium for 64. And the computer game where they train you how to battle with the cards is a lot of fun too. This game is actually pretty cool because you have to use math and also figure out which elements are good against other elements.

Archived