Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

confessions of a pizza delivery man

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by kodak, Sep 6, 2002.

1. kodak

kodak Member

DROPPED PIZZAS - Bored young pizza-makers often try to twirl pizzas overhead just like in the movies - but inexperienced workers frequently drop them. They'd just pick the pizza up off the floor, blow the dust off and stick it in the oven.

DIRTY HANDS - In two of the shops I worked for, none of the staffers ever washed their hands, even after using the bathroom

BUG "TOPPING" - You'd often see cockroaches scuttling over the dough, If the staffers saw one they'd crush it, right on the pizza. They'd try to scrape it off, but they could never get all of it.

"If there were some legs or stuff left behind, they used to joke, 'Oh well, adds to the flavor.'"

SNEEZING WORKERS - One guy we nicknamed 'Sneezy' because he sneezed on the pizza dough so often. Another guy used to have a chronic cough and when he let one loose, droplets of phlegm would spray everywhere."

ROAMING PETS - In one shop, they had a pet cat that was allowed to roam around freely. You'd see its fur drifting onto a pizza and nobody did anything about it."

CIGARETTE BUTTS - Smoking is epidemic in pizza shops, Occasionally ashes or a whole cigarette butt falls into the dough. The guys try to dig out as much as they can, but once in a while a butt gets through."

RECYCLED PIZZAS - At one shop, if they couldn't find an address, they'd bring the pizza back and let it sit around for days till someone ordered the same thing

LAXATIVES, NUTS & BOLTS - If you don't give the delivery person a decent tip, you can be pretty sure that the next time you order a pizza, it will come with a little 'extra topping,' of one kind or another

SAT-ON PIZZAS - Not all the abuse done to pizzas is malicious - some is all in good fun.

2. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

Hmm give us a site where this was from and i may beleive you.

3. Whoa1

Whoa1 Member

Once I found one of those under my pizza, I laughed.

4. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Dr. Dazzle is a said pizza maker. None of this shit happens......

5. footsoldier

footsoldier Senior Member

i used to put my cigarettes out on a kids face that looked like a pizza.

wait. no i didnt. woulda been preety bad ass if i did though

6. mr snortalot

mr snortalot New Jack

IVE GOTTEN LONLEY PUSSY FROM HORNEY WOMEN DELIVERY PIZZAS... TALK ABOUT 30 MIN. OR FREE...I HAD A PINK PORSCHE AND I FUCKED A HUNGRY CALL GIRL BECaUSE IM SO FRESH..FO FREE... MAKING UP FOR MY LATE PIES

7. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

I had pizza today:mad: It was delicious!:)

8. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

my brother pissed on a pizza before;)

9. When

When 12oz Loyalist

i remember in elementary school everyone said their favorite food was pizza

10. kodak

kodak Member

i worked at little caesars for a year

11. fr8burner

fr8burner Elite Member

and nachoes.

12. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

13. Grandola

Grandola Senior Member

kodak, hopefully not the one right there on zarzamora and military by H.E.B.... i hope.

:eek:

14. mr.e

mr.e Senior Member

i also hope he really didnt work at that one.

Grandola, are we talking about the same one? 210?

15. THEdude

THEdude Guest

yeah I'm pretty sure it's the same one